⒓ ʳⁱᶜʰᵃʳˡⁱˢᵒⁿ

𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝒇!𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟔𝟎𝟒 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇?

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟔𝟎𝟒
𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇?

y/n pov

My boyfriend richarlison was right now playing on the field against Serbia. I was in the crowd of course chearing for him with other fans.
I was wearing some black shorts with richarlison's jersey. In the first halftime
Nothing really happened only that neymar was used as the ball. So the first half ended with 0-0. As the Brazilian team went to the bench, richarlison searched for me and found me. He immediately smiled at me and winked at me I smiled back and made a heart sign. Then they went to the cabinet meanwhile, I scrolled a little bit through social media.
*whistle*

The second half started it was going the same as the first one and to be honest I was kinda anxious but i believed in Them. Suddenly in the 69th minute GOALLL FOR BRAZIL. I immediately jumped, screamed and laughed i was so happy at that moment I couldn't describe it and what was even better richarlison made the goal 🤭.

(guys I think the second goal is the bycicle kick one but I'm not sure but I'm too lazy to Google so sorry if it's wrong but anyways have fun continuing with my story!!)

I just couldn't stop smiling and just felt so proud of richarlison but the match had to continue so it was still exciting and even more exciting to watch it live in the stadium. Rest of the match was going great for brazil so you were relieved but still anxious because everthing could happen but you're anxious went away immediately because it was a GOAL for Brazil again and it was you're boyfriend RICHARLISON 🤭 and you what was even cooler it was a fucking bicycle kick. You were so proud of richarlison and just so happy at that moment. It was so hard to explain the feeling because if you never experienced something like this or went to a game you can't rlly understand it but it just feels great. So now the new game score was 2:0 for Brazil. Now I just waited that the minutes went fast so nothing big happens anymore.
*whistle*
I couldn't stop a big smile and just felt so proud of my boyfriend. After some celebrating with the fans they went into the cabine so I knew richarlison would message me.

𝒑𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒐 💞

𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒂𝒍𝒔? 🤭

𝑶𝑭 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑬 𝑰𝑴 𝑺𝑶 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑫

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 🤍

𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚!! 💖

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅

AT THE HOTELROOM

A

s I was chilling in the room someone's knocked, I was pretty sure that its richarlison so I got up wore my bunny slippers and opened the door and I was right. He immediately hugged me so I closed the Door and welcomed him back. Richarlison said with a tired voice:" Princesa can we please cuddle I'm tired" you just nodded because you're throat was kinda hurting of the cheering. Aside you guys went into the bed and cuddled you told richarlison how proud you are of him because recently he was sometimes down of the got he got sometimes. you were stroking he's back  because you know that he loves it when you did that. As you felt that he was breathing more calm you knew he fell asleep so you turned the night table light off and took a cute picture of richarlison. After some minutes passing by you felt how you're eyelids got heavy too and soon you fell asleep too with the comforting warmth of richarlison.

αυ𝗍ɦⱺ𝗋𝗌 𐓣ⱺ𝗍𝖾:  𝗂ꭑ αᥣ𝗂𝗏𝖾 α𝗀α𝗂𐓣 ᥣⱺᥣ