⒈ ᵗʳᵉⁿᵗ⁻ᵃˡᵉˣᵃⁿᵈᵉʳ ᵃʳⁿᵒˡᵈ

𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕-𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒙 𝒇! 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟏𝟎𝟗𝟒𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟏𝟎𝟗𝟒
𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

y/n pov

Today was my birthday sadly Trent
couldn't spend the day with me because Liverpool played against manchester city. The game was in Liverpool. Trent had already left the apartment where we both lived in. He told me that he had a little surprise for me and that he's very sorry that he can't spend all day with me. It was right now 14:27 the game is going to start at 16:45 so I decided to get ready and head to the stadium. I packed gum, keys, powerbank, money and of course the game tickets. I checked one last time how I looked  and then I went already outside. I picked to wear black mom jeans and on top with that an black turtle neck with Trent's jersey. I stepped in my black Mercedes and made my way to the stadium. The anfield stadium was 25 minutes away from our apartment. On the way I talked with my bestfriend Amber about my birthday party what's going to be on Friday and we talked about her next meeting for Prada because she's a famous model and we always talk about her meetings. After 23 minutes I arrived at the stadium. I  said goodbye to amber and then headed towards the stadium. On the way I took pictures with the fans and some even wanted autographs from me. I always knew that if Trent and me would make it official there would be plenty of people who would hate us and etc. But out there are many sweet Fans too but to be honest Im never going to get used to it. I bought myself a drink and went to my seat in the vip arena. It was 15:49 and in ten minutes the boys would come out and start to train. In the meanwhile I scrolled trough social media and tried to reply all my comments and to repost stuff. Before I even looked what the time is,the Liverpool fans started cheering. I catched myself smiling. The 24-year old defender spotted me right away and started smiling too. Suddenly the camera went on me and the fans + players started to sing happy birthday to me I couldn't hide my smile and started blushing a little bit. A half an hour later the game started at first it wasn't looking good for Liverpool but suddenly in the 31th minute gakpo made an goal so it was now 1:0 for Liverpool. The next 14 minutes nothing happened except that someone from Manchester city got a yellow card. Now was halftime. Suddenly my phone began to vibrate I looked why and saw that I got a message from "𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 💞" I started grinning. I opened the message and read:"

𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 💞

𝒃𝒂𝒆 𝒊𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 :))

𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 <𝟑𝟑

𝒊𝒌 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝑪𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 💋

𝒂𝒘𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒄 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒚 𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 😭

𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 😓

𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒉 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒓  𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 😭

𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝟒 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 <𝟑𝟑

𝒐𝒌𝒌 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒂  💗

𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 💞 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆

The half time was over and the players went again on the field again xander looked at me and pointed at the goal. I founded that so sweet. The halftime began it was looking not so good for manchester city and then GOALLL FOR LIVERPOOL in the 57th minute and Xander kept his promise. Immediately he Ran to the side were I was sitting and I couldn't but just smile and laugh. Xander sent me a kiss and I played with and did like I captured his kiss. Rest of the game was good and then again in the 88th minute GOALLL FOR LIVERPOOL and this time it was again XANDERR. You were just so happy that he shot two goals in one match. Two minutes later the match ended. You noticed that xander wrote you a message, in the message he wrote that I should wait in the car so after the match I went to our car. 45 minutes later I saw the 24-year old defender. He came in the car and gave me a soft kiss.
He started driving to our apartment because he told me that the present is going to be there. On the way home he told me " yk y/n for as long as i can see, i only wanna look at you" I responded with " damn since when did you have poetic rizz" he smiled and looked at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes:" I planed this one month ago so today would be amazing" I couldn't stop smiling and blushing. After 20 minutes we were home. We went together inside then xander told me that I need to close my eyes so I did. Then I hears xanders voice telling me that I can open my eyes now, I looked at my hands and saw concert ticket for [you're fav artist/band] I started to cry happy tears I immediately hugged Trent and told him how happy I'm with him.  Then he suddenly does smear a cake on my face. I started screaming because I wasn't ready for cake in my face and yelled:"
MISTER TRENT ALEXANDER ARNOLD WHY JUST WHY"
He couldn't stop giggling so I decided to hugg him so he has cake to on his face (if that makes sense 😭). We both started laughing and cudling. I told my boyfriend:" thank you for an amazing birthday I just love you" he smiled and looked at me and said:" That is the least what I need to do for a perfect girl like you". My 22th birthday was amazing that's for sure.

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆:
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒌𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚!! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒆 💋
-