⒋ ʲᵘᵈᵉ ᵇᵉˡˡⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵐ

𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝒙 𝒇!𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟐𝟗𝟎 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟐𝟗𝟎
𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

y/n pov

It was a rainy afternoon. You were cuddling with jude. You were with him two years now together. Today he had an off day so you guys decided to spend the whole day together and you just became a kitty cat named angel she has orange fur and ocean blue eyes. The only problem was jude didn't love her so much as you. You wanted to be every second near the little kitty but jude wanted to cuddle with you. So you decided to first cuddle with jude. you both fell asleep when you guys were cuddling. Before you fell asleep the last thing you remembered was how jude sayed in a tired voice "I love you darling". After one hour you woke up and saw that jude was still sleeping. you gave him a slight kiss on the right cheek and went to the kitchen because you got thirsty. You tip toed to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and poured fresh water in it and drank it. On you're way back you wondered where Angel is but you thought she would be probaly in you're room in her bed. As you entered youre room you saw jude and angel cuddling together. You decided to take some pictures because they looked so cute together. You went again in the bed and jude asked you:"y/n where were you so long" you started smiling and said him that you were thirsty. Rest of the day you three cuddled and watched some TV. It was the perfect afternoon.

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆:
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆! 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 💋