Part three: Love ?

I woke up to the sound of some broken glass. There was broken pieces scattered every where on the ground. Someone was holding their mouth, looking sorry for what happened.
"Who are you and what are you doing in here?" I asked feeling weaker than ever.
"I.. I'm Hae-Won." She said dropping her hand from her mouth. Suddenly I had a funny feeling in my stomach. It felt like I had swallowed my heart and it was tickling inside.( What is this?) I thought to myself. Still Hae-Won didn't say anything.
"It's alright, I guess you only wanted to give me my medicine. But my question is how did you drop the glass?" I asked as I groaned in pain.
"Humm well it's a long story, and I don't think you would like to hear it." She said fiddling with her kimono. I tried sitting up, but then she tried to put me back to the sleeping position. Unfortunately She slipped on the water that was spilled all over the ground and landed on me. I felt like it was it, time had stopped. I could actual see how beautiful she was. I don't know if it's just because my head is paining but I wanted to have her all to myself.

"I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to, are you hurt ?" She said as she tried to stand up. I caught her arm and pulled her back towards me.
"Oi that did hurt but I'm ok, and I don't know why I feel like this when I'm with you." she looked at me with questioning eyes. And I smiled at her.
"Ah prince Linyuan you're awake, oh my deepest apologies your highness I didn't know your highness was busy making out." said the concubine. I blushed and lifted myself from the bed leaving Hae-Won on it.
"Surely I was not making out with her but you could have knocked before entering my room. Nevertheless will you please excuse me." I said as I walked out of the room. I walked straight to Yun's office but he was not there. I looked in the garden, the sword room, training hall, the bath pools but i couldn't find him anywhere. I decided to take my horse and look for him in the town.
It was very crowded than usual and I couldn't walk with my horse between the people so I left it at a shelter. My horse looked at me as if saying "why are you leaving me?!" But yeah I just gave it sugar and left. I looked at the crowd at of people going about their daily lives, not even knowing that the prince is amongst them.

"Well Linyuan,I think you're starting to act a bit weird towards me . I got to stay away from you." Hae-Won said to herself as she left the room.

Min while I was still looking for Yun. I looked everywhere in town but still couldn't find him. As I was heading back home, I realised that I had left my horse in front of the sewing house that Mu and I had first meant.

"You look very good in green Yun, your black hair really gives life to the robe."Mu said to my brother, cheeks a pink with blush. Well at least he was fine. I returned to the palace and to my room when I didn't see Hae-Won I just smiled. She was too flustered to complete  my medication. I got dressed and went to look for Na, I was shocked to hear that she was speaking with Hae-Won.
"Well I don't know Na, he acts like he has feelings for me, and all of this is... is... making me uneasy!" She said wiggling her arms above her head.
"Oh well what do you feel?" Na asked, calm and collected.
I was eager to hear what she was going to say, so I walked a bit closer to hear better.
"I...I... I like him. I really do! But I'm not sure if he is just playing me or he really feels the same way. I don't want him to humiliate me again!" She said sounding out of breath.
(She likes me? SHE LIKES ME!) The thought made me smile. And I entered the room they had been talking all this time. She jumped up by the sound of my footsteps turning around, cheeks burning red. Na gave me a wink and left.
"Well I better go check out the kitchen and bring your medicine Linyuan." She said squeezing my shoulders.
Wae-Won was about to leave when I stopped her, cornering her against the wall. I pinned her on it with a kiss. I was expecting her to push me away or knock me out or something, but instead she closed her eyes. Her lips were so smooth just as they looked, she didn't do anything but stood still enjoying the moment. I released her, and looked deep in her eyes. She looked shaken but didn't say anything.