Cuddles (Calliope Mori x Reader)

Calli's P.O.V: I was done streaming after a few hours of playing [Q] Remastered. I was pretty tired and wanted to cuddle with my cute girlfriend. The only problem with that is she is still at work. I decided to clean the house a bit so I can keep myself awake and so I can greet Y/n when she gets home. After 45 minutes I heard the door open. I heard Y/n say "I'm back Calli!" I ran to the door and instantly hugged her. "I missed you Y/n" I said. Y/n chuckled and said "I missed you to my reaper." "Hey Y/n?" I asked. "Hmm? What's wrong Calli?" Y/n asked. "I was wondering if we could cuddle a bit." Y/n kissed my forehead and said "Of course we can! I would love that. I just have to change first." "Okay. I will wait for you then." I said.

Y/n's P.O.V: I went into the bedroom Calli and I shared and grabbed my favorite pajamas and brought them into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas there. After I finished changing I went back into the room and saw Calli laying on the bed. "I'm done changing Cal." Calli looked up at me and said "Hop in and lay with me." I chuckled a bit and I hopped in bed and Calli cuddled up to me. I began to feel a bit sleepy after a few minutes. "Hey Cal? Is it okay if I sleep a bit?" Calli chuckled and said "Go ahead. I just wanna stay like this for a bit." I nodded and fell asleep. The last words I heard from Calli before I fell asleep was "Night night darling."

That is it for this short story. I apologize for not updating as frequently. I hope you liked this though. I plan on making a chapter for Polka. That should come out within a week or so. I promise to get motivation one way or another www. Anyway thank you for sticking along with me in this experience and being patient for more chapters to come out!

Thank you so much for over 6.1K Reads!!!!!!