PART 7

I silently got out from my bed and looked at something sharp around me.

There was this "human-figure" on my study table doing something.

Trying not to make any sound, I grabbed the blade which was on one of my book shelf and walked towards that "human-figure".

I stood behind that human-figure and took a deep breath. Before I could do something further I felt something soft behind me.

I closed my eyes and covered myself with my hands and waited for "death" to come.

Not feeling anything, I opened my eyes and met by a pair of eyes.

It took me a while to realise, that I was lying on the bed with that human on top of me but it didn't really bother me.

That humans visual was too fragile to look at. I was too stunned to even speak or make a move.

I moved my eyes to look at his doe-eyes which contained nothing but seriousness in them, I further looked at his nose which was perfectly fine to look at, and at last unconsciously my gaze moved to his heart shaped lips which will make any person to let their intensive thoughts win and kiss it. Scanning his whole face, his skin was too flawless. All over, all of his features resembled cats feature

I looked into his eyes just to get lost in it again. 

It felt like he was putting me under a spell through his eyes.

"Close your eyes" he said.
I unknowingly closed my eyes. I tried opening it but wasn't able to move any inch of my body part.

"Jungwon" I heard that persons faint voice saying it and I blacked out.