"let's get out of this dark tunnel together"

"Yuna" hanseo called while walking up the stairs, she was sitting near the window, looking out at the sky, the sky was filled with stars and a beautiful half moon.

Far yet so close.

"Yuna, what are you doing?" hanseo asked while walking towards her and sitting on the opposite side of hers near the window.

"Look, isn't the sky looking so pretty?" he smiled and nodded while looking out, than back at her "It really does, she turned to face him and smiled softly as her eyes closed because of her smile.

Hanseo's pov.

I don't even need to look at the sky to see how shiny and beautiful the stars look tonight because, the reflection of the stars glowing in her eyes are enough

The stars that used to hang by near the Beautiful glowing moon now make their home in your glowy eyes.

Yuna's pov.

Should I tell hanseo that the crazy psychopath is back to ruin our lives? No no yuna are u stupid??

Telling him would make things worse but so is hiding things.

"H-hanseo" he smiled "Hmm" he hummed while caressing her right cheek "i wanna tell you something" he nodded "Sure"

Before saying I sighed, it's not easy to bring up those traumatic memories by bringing hanseok up. I hate this but I can't hide it.

Third person's pov.

"Hanseo.... Hanseok is b-" he placed he's index finger on her lips and smiled "Back? I know" he said. Her eyes widened, how did he!?

"I'm the babel chairman now, the real one so shouldn't I have all the information?" he said while making circles on her cheek with he's thumb

She closed her eyes and lifted her hand towards he's that was on her cheek.

She held he's hand "I'm sorry hanseo, I lied to u about the wrist watch gift" he smiled softly

"Don't worry, I know u lied for me but-"

He held both of her hands.
"we're both in this mess so don't try fixing it alone. Let me hold your hand and let's get out of this dark tunnel together"

"I love you hanseo" she said while her eyes got teary, he chuckled and used he's thumb to wipe her tears "I love you too, yuna"

Third person's pov.

"I think we need to actually meet yuna, it's been a long time since I last met you. I can't wait to see your reaction" hanseok said while smiling.

~

Hi my lovely readers!
Well the reason I wisn't posting is because my life is hell rn, I fell from stairs in Clg and ended up with broken bone of leg, than had operation and now I'm on a freking bed rest for a LoNgggG ass time which is exhausting and let's not talk about my leg pain T_T

Anyways I'll try publishing more
Hope y'all understand and tysm for still reading my story even after slow updates i seriously adore y'all (っ´▽')っ💗