"I'm coming back, yuna my love"

"Hanseo, where are you?" shin yuna said while walking downstairs, she heard a loud glass shattering noice making her gasp.

As she reached downstairs she saw hanseo trying to clean shattered glasses that was all over the kitchen floor, yuna shook her head in disbelief "Hanseo" she said in a deep threatening voice making hanseo flinch.

He slowly looked around and saw yuna glaring at him with a pressed smile, hanseo awkwardly laughed.

"HANSEO!"

~

Hanseo stood a bit away with head down while yuna was cleaning the glasses from floor

"I told you not to drink juice after dinner, didn't I? U wanna get sick?" she said while looking at him sadly. He drinks and eats stuff at wrong time and gets acidity.

"I just-" hanseo mumbled, she sighed "Gosh now stop with that sady sady face just don't do dumb shit like this again" he nodded while smiling.

"May I help?" he asked, she shrugged her shoulders "Just don't get hurt and we're fine"

"OK!" he beamed but as soon as he stepped forward a welp left he's mouth.

Yuna looked at him slowly, scared.

"AHHHHH"

~

she was cleaning he's blood from the feet as he sat on the kitchen counter "You just keep making my work increase i swear hanseo!" he pouted he's lower lip "I just wanted to help" she clicked her tongue.

"U wanna help?" he nodded "Ok! Go and sleep and don't dare to come downstairs until I come back. Got it?" he sadly nodded

"Anddd" She placed a bandage on he's wound.

"Go to sleep" he rolled he's eyes "Why do you treat me like a child? I'm literally your boyfriend!" she huffed and stood up, she walked towards the wash basin "Than act like a boyfriend instead of a five year kid" she smiled while washing hands.

He is hot, breathtaking, and everything but than again he is like a kid who needs to be taken care of. He might seem like he is all grown up but he is just a kid.

Suddenly she felt two arms wrap around her waist as she chuckled, she feels ticklish.

"Want me to act like your boyfriend, hmm?" he said near her ears, he's hot breath touched her ears. Yeah, now talk about duality.

"Hanseo!" she yelled as he chuckled "Fine, sorry babe, I'll go to sleep" as he walked away she cupped her face with wide eyes "Why is he so hot!?" she shook her head while walking back to clean the mess.

Someone else's pov.

"Did you find more about her that I asked you to?" a guy asked while ruffling he's brown messy hair back.

"Yes sir, we'll forward all the information"

"Mmm, that's better" as he ended the call he smirked and tilted he's head, he looked at the wall infrot of he's study table. All pictures of her, her smiling, angry, adorable, stressed. All kind of pictures were stuck on the wall.

He walked towards the pictures and lifted he's hand up, he softly caressed a picture of her with he's index finger "Gosh, you're too pretty which makes it hard for me to go away from you"

"I'm coming back, yuna my love" he mumbled while smiling.

~

Welcome back, my lovely readers!
So here y'alls long wait ends here! Book 2 is officially back and I'll fast update

(but not when my exams come, I might not be able to update but! as soon as my exams get over I'll update again!)

I don't have any exams now so yea, I'll try fast updating so comment and like to motivate my lazy ass lmfao
d=('▽`)=b love y'all!