Moonlight poems

Hey, guys! I know it's been a while, I'm sorry, I just haven't had time, and every time I go to write (I mostly write at night) I end up falling asleep. So, yeah. Also I'm writing the next chapter to my RRFJ story so that's coming soon. Anyways, hope you enjoy!-Was

'The moon and stars align for tonight's a very special night the clouds have parted allowing the moonlight through the thickness of the fog and I see the soft glow of silver on your face the faint smell of fresh cut roses and I know I'd move heaven and hell for you, climb the tallest mountain, swim ever single ocean because there's no moving on, there's no way to dawn if there's no you and me, there's no more possibilities for a chance at love. Our love is like the moonlight it's always there it can't be touched, but forever near, we're like the moonlight. During the day, we aren't as visible, but when night comes, you bring out a different side of me. There's so much I wish I could say and do. Like reach out and k-'

A/N: I actually wrote this myself as a little poem but I added the last 3 sentences for Seb. You're welcome, Seb.

That was all that was written in the open notebook on Seb's desk. Ryan didn't mean to snoop around, but he came in, and well his curiosity got the best of him.

Ryan wanted to flip through it to see what else was written, but there was a difference between peaking and completely being nosy.

Ryan heard someone coming upstairs, and he quickly left the room. He ran into his room like he was fleeing a crime scene he forgot the last time he ran like that. He hopped on the bed, laying flat on his back, breathing hard.

'Dam, bitch.' He said to himself, 'yo fat ass already out of breath.'

He took a deep breath, "Dang. I'm outta shape. Wait, I can't be out of shape if I never was in shape."

He laughed a little to himself and sighed.

After about 10 minutes, he got up and went into the kitchen and found Seb making cookies.

"Cookies?" Ryan asked.

"Yep," Kane said, coming into the kitchen.

"Why?" Ryan asked.

"Because Justin and Seb keep arguing about who's the better cook so we're doing a cooking contest," Kane said, while eating some chocolate chips out of the bowl.

"Hey," Seb said, lightly hitting Kane's hand, "I still need those."

Kane laughed and walked towards Ryan, "Whose side are you betting on?"

"Justin, for sure."

Seb looked offended, "Why not me?"

Ryan smiled, "Bros before hoes."

"So I'm your hoe?" Seb asked.

Kane laughed, "Yep."

"No. But Justin's my bestie I gotta cheer him on even if he's bad at baking. Tho, he can make good pizza."

"Hmph. When I win all you gremlins have to give me 20 dollars each," Seb said.

Ryan laughed, "Okay, sure. But Kane who are you betting on?"