13- King Winter and Qibli

Winter woke up and saw Qibli next to him, he gently placed a kiss on Qibli's forehead. Qibli woke up with a mumble of confusion. Qibli looked at Winter and said "Hey snow king, Why'd you wake me, I was having a great dream."

Winter smirked and said "We have to get to work and clean up a bit before." Qibli stretched, as he got up from the bed. Winter picked up the dresses and stockings from the ground and began to put them in the closet as Qibli fixed the bed.

Winter quickly started to clean his scales and put on his crown. Winter looked at Qibli, he wasn't cleaning his scales, that slightly annoyed Winter. Winter grabbed Qibli and began to clean his scales, "Hey, Winter what are you doing?!?" Qibli asked and Winter replied "I'm cleaning your scales, can't  have my husband looking dirty."

Qibli shivered as Winter made sure to clean him very well. Winter looked at Qibli's beautiful yellow scales as they shined. Winter smiled as he looked a Qibli's now clean scales.

Winter motioned for Qibli to follow him. Winter and Qibli left the room, the two guards blushed as they saw Qibli and Winter walk out of the room, Winter glared at them, they won't tell anyone anything until he allowed them.

Winter lead Qibli to the throne room, they say on the throne together, Winter wrapped his wing around Qibli and held him tightly. Suddenly a icewing ran into the room and said "King Winter, a large number of colorful dragons are coming from the other side of the sea!" Winter was confused as to what they ment.

Winter and Qibli quickly followed the Icewing, suddenly Moon and the rest of the Jade winglet joined them. Moon then said "I think these dragons might be silkwings like Luna." Winter and Qibli looked at Moon confused and Moon quickly said "Sorry but I forgot to tell you, me and Kinkajou went to find this thing about another prophecy, and we met Luna, these dragons sound like silkwings."

Winter looked out at the sea as tons of dragons started to fly towards the Icewing kingdom. Winter was amazed by how many dragons there were flying toward the Icewing kingdom.