7- problems solved

Winter looked at Darkstalker, or rather the frozen, burnt, cut corpse of Darkstalker. Winter looked around, several dragons were injured but none had died. Winter looked at Qibli and motioned for him to follow him.

Winter then lead Qibli to a doctor, he was very injured. The icewing doctor looked over Qibli and put bandages around his talons and wings then said "I suggest you rest for a couple of days, I've done all I could have done." Winter looked at Qibli and said "You heard him, for now you must rest."

Qibli nodded and walked away, the doctor then said "King Winter, I think I should look you over to, you were severely damaged by Darkstalker as well." Winter nodded and laid down for the doctor to look him over. The doctor quickly put bandages over Winter's front right leg, talon and entire right wing and back left leg.

The doctor then said "I'm sorry King Winter but you'll have to rest until you have fully healed." Winter nodded, he was a bit happy because he had a excuse to stay near Qibli. Winter slowly headed toward Qibli, "Hey sand snout, the doctor told me to rest as well, so I will have to rest here until I am able to move well again."

Qibli smirked and said "Are you sure, maybe your just saying that cause you have fallen for my good looks~" Qibli laughed as Winter rolled his eyes, Winter hated how Qibli joked about this, he did love Qibli, but he couldn't be with him, right?

Winter heard a loud crash and saw a Mudwing trying to attack some rainwings, he was quickly overwhelmed by a Nightwing, rainwing and even icewing. The mudwing was tied down, Winter walked over, he saw a familiar pouch around the Mudwing's neck. Winter grabbed and ripped the pouch off. The mudwing melted away, everyone gasped as suddenly the mudwing was replaced by a green Rainwing, the rainwing attempted to shoot venom at Winter but was stopped by his jaw being snapped closed by Ruby.

"Hello again, Chameleon, care to explain why you attacked." Ruby said as she looked down at Chameleon, he had a look of fear on his face as he realized his mistake. Ruby looked at Glory and said "I suppose you would want him as a prisoner for attempting to kill you tribe?" Glory looked down at Chemeleon and said "Yes, but until we have a prison would you take him?" Ruby then said "Very well, I would be honored."

Ruby and the rest of the Queens soon left for their kingdoms, Thorn and Winter stayed behind with their tribes "Well Winter, I think you did amazing for being the first true King, you can stay here as long as you need to rest, and don't forget Qibli when you leave, he already asked if he could be your adviser for until you had one and I assume you haven't had time to come up with a better adviser?" Thorn said with a little smile, Winter replied "Very well, I shall give him the pleasure of being my adviser."

Winter walked over to Qibli, "Hey Sand snout, you are still my royal adviser, so get better as fast as you can, I need you in good health by the time I'm in good health or I'll have to get a new adviser." Winter said Qibli smiled and said "Don't worry I'll be fine by the time your better!" Winter smiled a bit, he would definitely need Qibli's help, in running a kingdom, and in helping with his emotions.