8- Age of King Winter begins

Winter sat in his throne, Qibli was closely say behind him, he didn't have time to find a seat for him. Several Icewings stood before him, they had questions on what to do, "King Winter, what should we do about the ranks? Many dragons have fought bravely to defend the throne but now there are so few high ranking dragons." Winter flinched at the mention of the rankings and the implied death of a majority of the Icewings.

Winter stood up and motioned for the dragons to follow him, including Qibli. Winter walked slowly toward the ranking board, dust and snow covered it, names of recently dead dragons were written all over it, Lynx, Frozen, Snowball and Hailstorm...

Winter looked at this ranking wall with anger, it was the reason he had to leave, it is the reason he wasn't here for his family, he would never let anything like this ever happen again. "Destroy it, it has no use other than to harm us, with the few Icewings that are left we need to abandon our traditions that have caused us harm, many dragons have died in the diamond trail and no more shall die because of our rankings." The Icewings seemed shocked as Winter said this but they quickly understood and nodded and one said "Of course king Winter, we can't let any icewing be harmed because of this, we'll get to it right away."

The Icewings quickly began getting tools to destroy the wall, Winter lead Qibli back to his room and said "Qibli, I need your help, I heard there is a place hidden in here where there are old animus enchanted items... I haven't found it yet... so I need your help." Qibli smirked and raised and lowered his eyebrows quickly as he said "Oh, look for enchanted items, suuuure, you don't need a excuse to try and sleep with me." Winter rolled his eyes "Qibli stop joking, I am being serious, I need to find this, it is something future generations of Queens and perhaps kings if anything like this happens again, need to help with their problems."

Qibli smiled and said "Sure, does this make me your king since this is something only for kings and Queens?"  Winter hesitated for a moment, the thought of Qibli as his King, his mate, it was something he didn't expect to want, but he wanted it more than anything in the entirety of Phyriha. Winter quickly recovered and scowled "NO! You're just very good at finding secrets, so I want you to help, Sand snout."

Qibli and Winter began looking around the room, "Hey Winter, is this dress yours, cause it would look quite good in it." Qibli said as he held up a black dress with sapphire accents on it, Winter scowled despite his want to try it on, but he couldn't tell anyone that.

Winter began looking under the bed, there was a secret entrance, he turned around and saw Qibli wearing the black and sapphire dress "Q-Qibli, what are you doing!?!??" Qibli smiled and said "What? You never said it was yours, and I kinda wanted to try it on,  how do I look?" Winter hesitated for a moment, it was beautiful on him but a yellow or orange dress with black gemstones would look so much better on him, Winter then said "The colors aren't really for you, maybe a yellow or orange dress with some sort of black gemstones as a accent."

Qibli looked at Winter and said "How did you know that, Snow King?" Winter simply said "It's pretty obvious, that dress you're wearing is made for royal icewings, a sandwing like you should go with a different more colorful color palette." Qibli seemed a bit shocked, before he could say anything Winter said "Anyways, get that dress off, I think I found the room."

Qibli quickly went back into the closet, he hung up the dress and started to help Winter pick up the bed. Underneath the bed was a small tunnel, a gust of cold air flew out of the tunnel, Winter saw Qibli shiver. Winter grabbed a thick blanket and threw it over Qibli as he said "Keep yourself warm, we can't have you getting sick."

Qibli wrapped the blanket around himself. Winter lead the way down the tunnel, he saw many enchanted items on pillars, the gift of strength, it seemed interesting. Winter saw a empty pillar labelled, the gift of vision, he wandered what happened to that. Winter and Qibli looked around the room, it had many gifts, Winter hoped he wouldn't have to use any of them.

Winter lead Qibli out as they put the bed back in place Qibli then said "So... you wanna help me make a dress for all the fancy dinners we'll be at?" Winter then said "No, you will not wear a dress to any of the dinner parties that I have to host!" Qibli laughed a bit as he left Winter's bedroom.