Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51 Lv.51

    ◎"I am the eldest lady of the Morettier family." ◎

    Lu Xiaoxiao felt her ears were a little itchy, but it was hard to pull out her hand to scratch it when the other party grabbed her hand.

    And Lu Nanxiao straightened up immediately after speaking, he looked at her and smiled slightly, and then danced again, but this time the movements were a little slower than before.

    One da-da, two da-da, three da-da, four da-da...

    She looked straight at the other party's brooch, secretly counting the beats in her heart, and at the same time the distance between the two slowly got closer and closer, but only being approached people noticed this.

    Gradually, Lu Xiaoxiao discovered that she could keep up with the beat of the music normally!

    Lu Nanxiao is really a good teacher.

    Five da da, six ta da, seven da da, eight da da... Turning around and lowering her waist, she began to immerse herself in the dance, blending with the accompaniment.

    She heard her own heartbeat, heard the heartbeat of the other party, for this dance, but also because of the close palms.

    It seems that they are not in a trial game, but are participating in a real dance party. On the same side, there seems to be an NPC with a set of movements and a companion with tense faces. The two are obviously outstanding on the dance floor. Even Patriarch Nott's gaze followed them appreciatively.

    The time for a dance was very short. Ten minutes later, Lu Xiaoxiao and Lu Nanxiao stopped dancing like butterflies, and naturally left the dance floor with their hands clasped together.

    [Drip——Helped the tester complete the task: Can you please dance with me? Gained experience points: 1000]

    At this time, Patriarch Nott beckoned to them and called them over, as if he only called them? The other couples were not near them.

    The two looked at each other, and Lu Xiaoxiao consciously took Lu Nanxiao's arm and walked to Patriarch Nott with him.

    "Father." Lu Nanxiao called, and Lu Xiaoxiao followed her with a slight nod.

    "It's a good dance," Patriarch Nott raised the champagne in his hands to them, his tone full of appreciation for their performance just now, "You are the best couple on the dance floor." [Drip——

    helped The experimenter was favored by Patriarch Nott and gained experience points: 666]

    The corners of Lu Xiaoxiao’s lips curled up a little bit, but it was not obvious. During the second half of the dance together, the corners of her mouth With a slight arc all the time, it looks soft and confident, which is really charming.

    "Oh, my son, can you introduce this lady?" Lu Xiaoxiao noticed.

    "Hello," before Lu Nanxiao could speak this time, Lu Xiaoxiao babbled nonsense, "I am the eldest lady of the Morettier family, and I feel very honored to be able to attend the dance of the Nott family, sincerely Thank you for your invitation."

    "Moretier, Moretier... Oh, I remember your father, he was a gentleman, and your mother is also a lady as beautiful as a rose." Patriarch Nott almost He immediately took her words and praised, "Miss Morettier, please send my regards to them when you get back. Thank you very much for coming."

    The old NPC responded quickly enough. She actually added the background to her in the next second.

    Lu Xiaoxiao was a little speechless but nodded in satisfaction, not knowing what to say, so she simply held up her skirt and made a (possibly) nondescript curtsey (like in the movie).