Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41 Lv.41

    ◎Scared all the customers away. [25% Unlimited] ◎

    [Ding—a clue has been found, the task has been completed]

    Wang Jiawei got off the subway in a trance, holding the fragments of the newspaper, his mind full of unreality.

    [Drip——Successfully helped the experimenter obtain clues, rewarding experience: 500]

    Lu Xiaoxiao no longer panicked just now, and when she got off the car, she had a satisfied smile on her face.

    Seeing the things in Wang Jiawei's hand, the girl's high school was a little surprised: "You found the clue this time? That's great."

    Lu Xiaoxiao smiled modestly, but Wang Jiawei didn't know how to react.

    What did he do? No.

    But did he take the scrap of newspaper? Indeed.

    So he found a clue? X

    Wang Jiawei turned his head slowly, and looked at the girl beside him in awe.

    Who is it that gives the female ghost a big punch to beat the female ghost? Who is it who beats and kicks the female ghost but the female ghost can't resist? Who is it? Or she'll cut her neck off?

    It's her, it's her, it's her!

    This is not a semi-novice who only participated in a trial game, this is, female! war! god!

    Recalling Lu Xiaoxiao's series of operations against the female ghost, Wang Jiawei couldn't help but shudder a little. He was very glad that she was on their team, and he didn't want to have such an enemy.

    "Good job." Wan Wan, the male high school student, also praised him.

    Wang Jiawei looked over, his face was full of praise for himself, it was really not easy, he usually didn't want to give himself more eyes.

    Even the newlyweds looked like him with eyes full of "You are so amazing", which made him feel guilty and uncomfortable, but he couldn't tell what Lu Xiaoxiao was doing, you know, in the carriage , She even threatened herself again!

    "Xiao Wang," she nodded her neck with threatening eyes, "I'll give you the clue fragments, don't tell what you saw today."

    Xiao Wang swallowed in fear and nodded desperately.

    "Then," Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at the five people present. "What else should we do next, for example, look for clues? Night tour?" The old player spread his hands: "Each goes back to each house, each

    finds each mother."

    Fine.

    Before returning to her convenience store, Lu Xiaoxiao chatted with Wang Jiawei: "Xiao Wang, it's not a good habit for you to shrink back and dare not come out when you see a ghost. Shrinking your head is also a knife, you might as well be more violent and domineering, you might be able to fight your way out, look at sister's actions today, I don't know if you have got some true biography." She was thinking about

    this person's suicide in the train Behavior, brows could not help but slightly wrinkled, thinking of another young man.

    It is obvious that Lu Nanxiao is very active and hardworking when facing the task. If Wang Jiawei is a newcomer, who is not from a newcomer?

    She didn't know why Wang Jiawei entered the trial game, but the trial game not only took their lives, but also brought them hope for life.

    Instead of being afraid of the hate trial game, Lu Xiaoxiao thinks that it is better to accept it and work hard to overcome it, because after everything, you will have a chance to get a new life.