Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31 Lv.31

    ◎Imagined self: Smashing ghosts with one punch. [Unlimited] ◎

    "After all," she burst into a smile, "I am also a bug."

    Lu Xiaoxiao led him forward, thinking that the number 76 would not be easy to find, but who knows that it is far away from her The convenience store is very close, even diagonally opposite.

    Oh, the familiar door, the familiar wall, the familiar uncle.

    "What are you going to do again?" The uncle treated her a little more kindly this time, but when he saw Lu Nanxiao following behind, his expression was gloomy for a second.

    "Hello, uncle." Lu Xiaoxiao seemed to not see the unwelcome expression on the uncle's face, and greeted him politely, "We are here to find you something." The

    uncle said "let the fart go".

    Lu Xiaoxiao signaled the young man to come forward, she thought it would be better for him to complete these key steps in person, in case too many bosses of her intervened and decided that it was not done by him, it would be bad.

    "It's such an uncle," Lu Nanxiao said imitating her, but unfortunately the uncle didn't buy it, "We are always looking for something here, and the proprietress of the Ping'an Hotel asked us to come here, can you give it to us? ?”

    The uncle stared at him for a long time, just when he thought he didn’t want to let them in, there was a creak, and the door was completely opened to the two of them.

    "Don't look around, don't move around." He gave a light warning and led them inside.

    It's okay not to move around, but it's impossible not to look, Lu Xiaoxiao can never walk with his eyes closed.

    The scene behind the door is a bit like a courtyard, with houses on three sides, the only vacant side is facing the door they just came in, maybe because of the building construction, although the sun is high in the sky, there is not much sunlight coming in , It seems that the yard is a little cold.

    Just when Lu Xiaoxiao couldn't help looking around, the uncle quickly led them to the door of the room in the middle of the house in the middle.

    "It's the wooden box on the desk, go in and get it yourself." He said coldly.

    Lu Xiaoxiao probed into the room and saw that directly opposite was a table with incense burning on it, who was offering something, and next to the incense burner was the wooden box in the uncle's mouth.

    "Uncle, can you take it out for us?"

    The uncle didn't say a word, and Lu Xiaoxiao knew it was over. Looking around, she saw an old-looking broom in the corner of the yard. She ran In the past, I took the broom and stuck it under the door, so I felt more at ease.

    "Okay, let's go in." She greeted Lu Nanxiao who was stunned by her actions.

    The two walked in, Lu Nanxiao was still regretting for a second, why hadn't he tried such a cheeky approach before, the next second, a strange wind blew past, there was a bang, a click, not only the door closed , that innocent broom also ended its "mission".

    When Lu Xiaoxiao wondered whether it was because of force majeure or because the broom was too brittle to close it, Lu Nanxiao had already started to be vigilant all around, but luckily nothing weird happened so far.

    Lu Xiaoxiao went over to try it, and sure enough, the door couldn't be opened, it must not be because the broom was crispy.

    Unable to get out, the two decided to take the wooden box conservatively.