Released and more

SLIGHT SMUT SKIP IF NOT COMFORTABLE

Beetlejuice's Pov
I sit on the couch near the hospital bed, bouncing my leg, waiting for the discharge papers to come. No longer in my disguise, the doctors can't see me. They walk in handing Lydia a crap ton of papers.

"FINALLY!!!" Layla says with joy. I love seeing her happy. It made me happy. Gosh, the things she does to my heart. The doctor says something about something. I wasn't paying attention, but Layla gets up and grabs her belongings and changes into her original clothes. Sweatpants and a t-shirt and not the hospital gown.

"Let's go bug!!" I say happy to go back home. I made a decision to stay and I'm so glad she's here with me right now.

Layla's pov
We arrive back at my house. I rush upstairs and jump into my bed and grab my blanket and cuddle it like I haven't seen it in forever. I mean, I did die and come back and stay in the hospital for a week, so that definitely feels like forever. Beej jumps next to me and starts tickling me by my neck, and I just sit there looking at him.

"You're not ticklish!?!?" He curiously asked me. Technically, I am just in certain places. I take a second and think, do I want him to know? I really am craving his touch right now.

"Haha I am!! You just have to find out where!!" I say, I know for a fact that intrigued him, because he perked up and looked at me ready to take on this challenge.

Beetlejuice's pov
She gave me a challenge so I'm going to take it. I start tickling her near her armpits trying to avoid anything I shouldn't touch. She giggles a little. I reach for her hips and she dies laughing.

"FOUND IT" I was so proud of myself. We were laying next to each other. I gazed in her eyes, I rest my hands on her hips and admire her. She's beautiful. She goes in and kisses me. I close my eyes feeling the warmth from her lips. She deepens the kiss even more our bodies touching very close. I pull away.

"What's wrong??" She asks me.

"I don't want to do anything wrong. Are you okay with this?" I had to ask of course. I may be a demon but I'm not disrespectful. I sit there and she smiles and brushes a small hair from my face. My hair turns pink again and stays pink.

"Yes I'm okay with this. Bee you make me feel safe and loved." I smile trying not to tear up happy tears of course. One slowly trickles down my face. She wipes it away and kisses me again. Even deeper this time I rest my knee in between her thighs just putting enough pressure down.

Lydia's pov
He presses down between my thighs and it feels so good craving more of his touch. He's on top of me and I kiss him deeper and deeper. I don't care if he's an old ass demon I love him and I don't care what people say.

I let out a slight moan. He smiles moving down and kissing my neck leaving marks where no one but me and him would be able to see. He hits a spot and I gasp. He puts his hand over my mouth

"Quiet darling, we don't need your parents or siblings walking in." I groan, being quiet was never my strong suit. I tried to stay quiet but he just kept hitting pleasure spots. He pulled away and crossed his arms.

"Okay, okay I'll be quiet." I tried so so hard. I really needed him. He went down kissing me again slowly taking off my shirt kissing down my boobs.

Beetlejuice's Pov
I slowly take off her shirt tossing it on the floor kissing her down her chest. Making sure she stays quiet. I really don't need the Maitlands or her mother to walk in on us. I kiss down closer to her waistband. Looking at her to make sure she's still alright with this. She nods her head and smiles. She's gorgeous and I don't know how lucky I got.

I pull down her sweatpants revealing her black laced underwear. I look at her in awe just taking in her beauty. I tease her over her underwear. I look at her to see her response and she rolls her eyes and laughs.

"How'd I know you'd tease me?" She asked me cocking her head like a puppy.

"I can't have any fun!?" I pout like a child.

"Go ahead have your fun." She laughs looking at me.

(Sadly I'm not going to continue I will let you guys imagine it. I will write a full one in the future)

*FEW HOURS LATER*

I sit in bed waiting for Layla to finish her shower. This is probably one of the best nights ever other than the night I met her. With her beautiful brown eyes. She walks out in shorts and a different t-shirt and sits next to me laying her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you Beej." She says cuddling closer to me.

"For what babes?" I asked her confused at why she was thanking me

"Making me feel comfortable. After everything that happened I never thought I'd feel safe with someone ever again."

"You're so welcome bug." I wrap my arms around her.

A/n- YAYYY ANOTHER CHAPTER