Chapter 6: To hell...

We arrived at the Mott house within 5 minutes. Gloria must have been speeding knowing how upset her son was.
"Do you want Dora to make you a treat? She offered in a kind voice.
"No mother, let me and Alice alone," he replied.
Dandy picked me up and carried me up the stairs. Once in his bedroom he slammed me down on the floor.
I let out a cry. I closed my eyes to try and push back the tears but nothing could stop them.
"Don't cry you pathetic child," he began, "I'm too smart for your ways."
Suddenly he was on top of me. I prepared myself for the harsh beating, but it didn't come. Something far worse began happening. Dandy pressed his lips against mine and pushed me flat on the ground. He pinned my hands down beside me and sat on my legs.
"What are you doing!?" I cried.
"I love you!" He yelled. "I love you! I love you! I love you!"
He began kissing me everywhere. Down my neck and to my chest. I couldn't let him do this. I wiggled my leg until it was free and kneed him below his waist.
"Get the hell off me!" I screamed as I shoved him off.
"I do not love you," I began. "I don't even like you!"
My tears were coming hard and I couldn't push them back. I had never cried in front of Dandy before and I'm not sure how he would react. He swung at me and missed. Again he swung and I ducked. I ran towards the bathroom and locked the door behind me. My breathing was heavy and my knees became weak. I slid down the back of the door as the reality really hit me.
I was going to die, Dandy was going to beat me to death. He slammed on the door.
"Let me in you stupid cow!" He yelled.
The door wouldn't hold I ran over to the sink. Dandy's razor lay there from his morning routine. I picked it up and slowly slid it across my wrist, my tears blurred my vision. The door suddenly opened. Dandy stood with his bleeding knuckles by his side.
"What are you doing?" He practically whispered. His eyes filled with anger.
"Dandy I want to die," I mumble and collapse to the floor.
"Don't be stupid, I'm not done with you!" He said picking me up and dragging me into his bed. A small puddle of blood remained on the bathroom floor.