wanderer ❤️

ITS BOTTOM TIMEEE!! YIPPEE, THIS IS MY PRESENT FOR DISAPPEARING FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS Y'ALL THOUGHT I WAS GONE FOR GOOD BUT NAWW.

It was a beautiful day in liyue, travelling with Wanderer and killing some good ol' hilichurls. After settling down as the blinding sun began to set, you both were faced with a beautiful, glistening lake which flowed and swished down the current as the suns glare reflected off the stunning pattern of the water. Beside it lay an old, sturdy blossom tree, which it's petals swirled around the breeze of the spring air.

"How about we take a nap over there, hm? It's beautiful..." I spoke up as wanderer stared into the distance beside me, admiring the majestic scenery. He nodded and made his way over there. I followed behind him and sat down next to him under the tree, placing my satchel on the soft grass next to us. I exhaled in awe as the beauty of the surroundings sunk in. Suddenly wanderer spoke up, mumbling at first but gradually increasing in volume.

"It's pretty... I haven't seen a blossom tree bloom like this in liyue, I think it's a nice change..."

I nodded in agreement, adding on to his statement. "It really is. Speaking of..pretty. your eyes, they're shining so beautifully in the golden hour lighting.." I inched closer ever so slightly as i stared into his eyes, not long before they gazed back into mine.

His cheeks turned a soft pink as he was lost for words.

"I.. really? Don't be silly..." He replied bashfully as his line of sight averted from me.

"You know I don't beat around the bush." I smile as I grasp a strand of his jellyfish haircut and twist it around my finger, it quickly releasing and falling back into place, which caused him to flinch softly. I decided to speak up in honesty.

"The closer I look... The cuter you are. I mean..your skin looks so pale and soft... And your hair is so silky and it frames your face perfectly... Am I talking too much..?"

He shook his head, his cheeks heating up.

"Well I mean... How is your skin so smooth?" I ran my thumb down the side of his cheek delicately, feeling his warmth. "And your lips..they're so full and rosy. You know...you look pretty feminine..but it suits you alot."

"You think so...? So it's a good thing?" He questions nervously before I nod in assurance. I suddenly cup his face and stare into his eyes, smiling. "Excuse me...for this but... I cant help myself.."

His face turns pink but he doesn't object so I gently place my lips against his as both of our eyes flutter closed and it feels like heaven. I pull away and we both fall silent.

"Wow." I mumble.

"Is it okay if I...do that some more...?" I continue before placing my hand on the back of his head.

"..please..do that again.." wanderer softly speaks before leaning in slowly.

Both of our lips collide again as his hands slither around my neck and our lips move in harmony as we share another, more passionate kiss. I suddenly pinned him to the grass and stared into his eyes as they widened in surprise and he let out a soft gasp, his face flushing a pale pink.

I lowered my face to embrace him yet again, this time our tongues colliding and swivelling around one anothers, whilst I ran my fingers through his hair. He let out a quiet moan and I smiled to myself as I trailed my mouth down to his jaw, pecking a  few delicate kisses along it and feeling him shiver below me.

"Please don't be afraid to tell me if it's too much." I lifted my head up to level with his as i asked this, so it was clear, before i then crashed my lips against his neck, leaving small marks along it and savouring him whilst he whimpered quietly and i felt his breathing quicken.

"Can I.. touch you..??" I asked, making sure I had full consent before I did anything to avoid making him uncomfortable, disgusted or scared.

He nodded frantically, as if he was desperate and I took this as the sign to tug at the waistband of his shorts. Thankfully, the sun was now set and the area was secluded, the tall grass and blossom tree also giving us a considerate amount of coverage.

I tugged at his shorts until they lowered and I watched as his hard, bulging dick came out from beneath the fabric. I gently wrapped my hand around it, feeling it twitch in my hand as wanderer let out a needy moan.

I began to pump, starting off slow to let him adjust to the sensation, hearing him whimper and moan due to the pleasure. I increased in speed as he trembled. I could feel every detail of his dick, the way it bent slightly, the thin veins running along it, it was all in my control at this moment.

I went at a fast pace now, listening to wanderers moans of pleasure and satisfaction as he succumbed under me to my touch. His dick started twitching and he struggled to get his words out.

"Hnghh.. gonna- gonna.. cum... Please.." he whimpered as I didn't slow down, I kept at it the same pace as before and felt as his dick twitch once again, before he suddenly started to breathe heavily, his chest rising and falling as he ran out of stamina.

"C-cumming...!" He groaned with his raspy voice as a warm, liquid secretion splurged out of his tip and trickled down my hand. His erratic breathing began to slow as he came down from his high and I smiled. I removed my hand from down there and quickly splashed it around in the lake's water to clean his bodily fluids from it.

"That was...nice." Wanderer admitted, still flustered from the previous events as he sat up and pulled his shorts back up. I went over and sat next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Let's go to sleep, we need lots of rest to explore tomorrow." I mumbled before we both leaned with our backs against the tree and dozed off, my head on his shoulder and his head on mine. He murmured one last thing before he dozed off.

"Goodnight."

IF THIS DOESNT MAKE Y'ALL FORGIVE MY ABSENCE IDK WHAT WILL. 😭 ITS A BIT RUSTY BC I HAVENT WRITTEN ONE OF THESE IN A WHILE BUT EXPECT HEAD CANNONS PART 3 AND AN ITTO SUGGESTIVE ONE SHOT SOON 🥰🤞