Dottore ❤️

Warning!!: Needles, experimenting on you etc.

Why did I ever agree to this.

You had been one of Dottore's loyal subjects for a couple months or so, he seemed to have taken a liking to you since the beginning. "A durable pet" as he put it. Today he had something 'special' planned, you doubted it was anything actually fun, probably more needles and experimenting on you.

You slowly made your way towards the lab, being escorted by one of the doctor's clones to prevent any suspicious behaviour. It was strange, despite how evil Dottore was... You had developed a strange attraction towards him. After a few minutes of walking a long dark corridor, you had come to a halt outside the ominous yet familiar doors of the lab.

Here I go.

You entered, he already knew who it was. "Ah welcome subject, today as you already know, I have something special planned and if you're a good girl throughout the preparations I might make it even better." He greeted, a devious smile spreading across what was visible of his face. He gestured for you to lie down on a metal table, which you were used to so you obeyed as usual. As you lay down you noticed him arise and walk to the stand next to you which Inhabited a few scalpels, tweezers, scissors and a needle filled with a strange pink liquid.

He equipped a pair of rubber gloves and picked up the needle mischievously. "Stay still for me, pet." He demanded before gripping your arm, his cold hands being able to be felt through the thin shield on them. he aimed the needle at an appropriate area of your skin before injecting the substance abruptly, causing you to wince slightly at the cold metal inside your vessel. You closed your eyes in anticipation for it to be over

After a moment he pulled it out slowly and set it aside on the surgical table before chuckling achievingly "all done, good job. Now since you were so obedient for me during the preparations, I'll make sure your special treatment is extra.....pleasurable." he informed me, smiling deviously.

I wonder what he means by that, it could either be great or terrible.

Suddenly he yanked me up from the table i lay on and began bringing me towards a different room, when we entered I noticed it was still a lab looking room, the table was just bigger and the room had an overall different vibe towards it. You entered hesitantly before sitting upon the table as you normally do.

"Unlike our other experiments, this one's going to be.... Fun. I'm doing a hormonal test you see, I want to see how the female hormones react to different types of pleasure... Now you should be grateful for this experiment, it's a one time experiment unless your lucky and I decide your a good toy." Your eyes widened, your face turned red and you stared at him, speechless.
You could tell he was amused at this, it was almost humiliating.

Suddenly he attached a blood pressure monitor to your arm as you watched him, flustered. Suddenly, he raised himself up onto the table crawling towards you with drool dripping from his pointy teeth and he grabbed his harness, as if he was trying to turn you on. you felt yourself heat up, if anything you had probably already broken the blood pressure monitor.

Suddenly he lowered himself onto you, straddling you. You could feel his bulge from him being pressed up against you whilst he gripped the back of your neck, starting to kiss and suck areas of it, he had sharp teeth and he bit into your neck, just hard enough to get a reaction out of you. You whimpered and squirmed in his touch, he started laughing at this, finding it amusing. He slithered his hand around your waist, pulling you up against him before continuing to scavenge the flesh on your neck, leaving multiple marks and making you feel good.

Unintentionally, you started grinding slightly, whilst his crotch was pressed against yours. This resulted in him slamming you down on your back, pinning you against the table, as you gasped and blushed. "You want to play that game? I can play that game alright." He whispered, leaning into your ear seductively. Suddenly he started unbuttoning your shirt, tossing it to the side carelessly.

He was still towering over you, licking his lips slowly. He began to remove his trousers, tossing them with your shirt, him now only in his boxers and button up shirt above you. You wrapped your arm around his neck and pulled him in slowly, surprised that he didn't resist, kissing him and realising how nice his lips actually were. They were rough but soft and round, the perfect mixture for him. this carried on until he removed your trousers, you now both revealed in your underwear. He removed them, lifting you back up with ease so that you were now on his lap, with nothing on. You looked down and noticed his boxers we also absent.

Oh my god he's bigger than I thought.

You saw he was rock hard and twitching, despite this being an experiment, you could tell he wanted it too. "Beg for it, doll...~" he whispered into your ear, making you shiver at the feeling of his warm breath on your earlobe. You decided to be just as seductive, purposely trying to note his reaction. "Please...~ dottore~ I'll be a good girl if you put it in...~" you whispered, leaning into his neck. "I suppose, your being such an obedient test subject....~"

He laid you back down and he positioned you comfortably before preparing to put it inside you. You felt his tip brush your entrance, until it pushed inside you causing you to moan softly "mhm.." suddenly, it was like he became a whole different person, he started off slow and predictable, feeling so good inside you. Then he started losing himself, thrusting faster and faster, harder inside you. The only sound filling the air was "Aah...~ please...~"

He started getting sloppy and out of time with his thrusts, grippng your waist hard enough to leave bruises but it felt so good. A knot started to tie inside you, feeling like you were going to cum. "Ah... Dottore.... I think... I'm gonna cum....~" you told him, becoming a moaning mess. Right as you were about to cum, his thrusting came to a halt. "Did you really think, I would let you off that easily... Pfft~" he said teasing you. "Beg for it. I want to see you beg."

You wanted to release so badly, so you submitted to him. "Please, please dottore, let me cum... I'm so close... Please...~" you begged, humiliated, but slightly enjoying it.
"Fine, I'll let you cum, princess...~" he said smirking mischievously, you could tell he was happy with this experiment so far. Suddenly, he started thrusting again, picking up his pace like before. After a while of this, you felt the knot form again, you hoped he would let you release this time. "Ngh...~ your so good....~" you moaned, losing yourself to the pleasure.

"Dottore... I'm gonna cum...~ please let me.." you whimpered beneath him as he nodded. You released on his cock, causing him to groan. "Dammit... Y/n~" very soon after a few slower, sloppy thrusts, he pulled out and released all over your stomach, laughing.

"Good job, you did well.... In fact I enjoyed that myself..~" he whispered before putting his trousers back on. "C'mon let's get you cleaned up." You followed him around the room, looking like an out of breath mess.

Sorry guys this one was kind of rushed if it's bad then I'm sorry 😭