Childe 🖤/💙

!!TW!! INCLUDES SA, PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS STUFF.!!!!

3rd person.

You were a harbinger and just finished a quest for capitano, in return he's giving you 5000 mora, it wasn't too hard of a quest either. All you had to do was gather intel on a local gang which was planning to take down the harbingers. Easy peasy for you, you got going and traveled a few miles to get there, it was going to last a month or two so you had to come prepared.

You had managed to get accepted into the gang after appearing with a fake identity somehow and began to take note of information you had heard, after a couple weeks, You had acquired an ally and he was actually tolerable so you decided to use that to your advantage and gather their plans from him. He asked to meet up out of the blue at the local cliff, and you accepted because curiosity got the best of you.

You arrived at the meeting spot.

"What did you want to meet so suddenly for?" You questioned, wondering what he would want at this time.
"You..." He replied with an almost cackling voice.
"Excuse me...?" I replied confused and slightly uncomfortable.

Suddenly he lunged towards me and held me down to the ground whilst I yelled and he covered my mouth. I hadn't got a weapon on me and I was extremely tired.
He pinned me to the floor and begun taking off my shirt as I squirmed trying to resist.
He slapped me across my face and whisper shouted. "Shut the fuck up you whore." Wrapping his hand around my throat and continuing to undress me. I screamed and it was muffled into his hand. Tears began to flow out of my eyes and I was helpless. He punched my face to make me shut up and by now my neck was so sore and it was hard to breathe. He kept smacking my arms over and over again whilst he undid his trousers, as he did this he ended up having to release his grasp on me and I just managed to jump up, push him over, and sprint off.

Tears running down my cheeks, my arms and neck sore, I ran and ran, I was running back to the fatui headquarters, I didn't care that I was leaving so suddenly. I just needed to get away.

It had turned morning by now and I was still walking, I was no longer crying or expressing any sadness, only an agressive frown. I wasn't sad, I was angry and betrayed. The person I ended up forming a trust with, had tried to r@pe me..." I grunted in frustration and had more motivation to keep walking. I was covered in bruises and looked battered, you would think I'm being abused.

Finally, my eyes rendered the distant fatui headquarters and I sighed out of relief. Eventually I was standing right outside, and it had hit me that I looked like I had been battered. I didn't want to cause any trouble so I pulled my cardigan wrapped around my waist and put it on properly. I opened the door slowly and walked through the entrance room and into the lounge.... I felt eyes turn to me. Unintentionally, I was still agressively frowning at everyone and tried to walk past them. Capitano grabbed my wrist and it triggered me, I was still angry.
"Get off me!!!" I yelled in fear and anger both at once. He looked shocked and he gripped my shoulder but as I pulled away my cardigan dropped down my arm, and a gigantic purple bruise was revealed. I winced in pain at the touch and walked away, with my arms crossed and a big frown expression on my face.

I walked to my quarters and slumped over onto the bed. I heard a knock, I didn't even say come in yet the door hesitantly opened. It was Childe, I turned my attention to him.
"What happend to you...?" He questioned.
I looked away in shame.
"Nothing get out...." I mumbled.
"Oh come on I can tell somethings wrong.. your covered in bruises, you wasn't supposed to come back for another 3 weeks..." He warned.
He was right. What was I supposed to say....

I didn't speak words, I simply threw myself at Childe and hugged him, pulling him onto the bed next to me. I wasnt speaking or making any noises, only embracing him. It was really warm. He hesitated for a moment, until I started to sniffle, he then wrapped his arms around me and I started sobbing into his chest.

"So... Do you want to tell me what happened...?" He asked slowly.
"I ended up... Becoming friends with a guy... He gained my trust... But..." I hesitated, it was scary saying to next part in front of Childe.
He waited for me to say it, he didn't pressure me.
"He asked to meet up and... He.... He... P-pinned me down and tried to.... Do stuff to me..." I mumbled, ashamed. His eyes grew wide and he looked furious.
"Oh my god.... I'm... So....sorry." he announced before pulling me into and even tighter hug and letting me cry into his shoulder.
"Please...don't tell anyone, if they ask... Just say something happened but I'm not comfortable with anyone knowing..." I notified him.

"Do you want me to sleep in the bed with you, if it makes you feel safe and warm....?"
I nodded and smiled.
He left to get changed into comfy clothes and I did the same before he got back. I was sat on my bed waiting and he entered the room, holding a pillow and a big narwhal stuffie. I giggled quietly and he came to sit next to me. "Thank you...." I told him. "It's not a problem." He told me and I laid down. He did the same and rested himself next to me, he grabbed a chunk of my hair and started twirling it around whilst he cuddled his stuffie. Eventually I dozed off...

My eyes slowly opened... I felt a warm embrace, I then remembered it was Childe, except he was now holding me instead of his stuffie. He was also shirtless, although I don't remember that last night... He must of gotten too hot. I put my hands on top of his which were around my waist and held them. His face was crammed into the nook of my neck and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It was so calming... I ended up falling back asleep.