ayato ❤️

I know it's another smut I can't help it 😭

It was a sunny day and you worked as a maid for the kamisato estate, along with your good friend, Thoma. You had already done as much cleaning as possible yet ayato insisted you carry on cleaning and of course you couldn't refuse, you would lose your job.

"Jeez... Ayato is still making me clean. I mean when will I get a break?? Is this man not capable of cleaning himself, I don't see why I'm having to clean up after him he should do it himself.". Thoma just looked at you in disbelief. "What? I've got a point." You said following on from what you just said. He gulped anxiously before mumbling "turn around..."

Shit. You knew from Thoma's tone that he was there the whole time, hearing everything you said. You slowly rotated your head to face the door frame, locking eyes with the familiar cruel yet majestic blue haired man.

"Is that so." He sternly replied, his gaze locking directly on you. You looked avert, a guilty look painting your face.

"Thoma your dismissed, go and have a break." He announced, still staring you down.

Once Thoma had left, ayato began to inch closer to you, each step swelling more anxiety in your stomach. You were now backed against a wall as he continued walking towards you, pinning you against it and forcing you to look him in the eyes with his finger against your chin.

"Getting mouthy are we? I hope you know I can fire you within a single click of my fingers dear...." He notified you, smirking. You couldn't even speak, his face was so close to yours it made you nervous, he was so pretty.

"Non-verbal all of a sudden? I see. Naughty girls need a little punishment to keep them in place, I hope you know what you've got yourself into." He admitted before putting one hand on your cheek and pulling your face in, connecting his lips with yours and softly making out with you. Your stomach swirled with butterflies, you couldn't tell which message he was trying to get across but, how could you be mad? He's gorgeous.

Suddenly it was like a wave of heat washed over him and his kisses began to advance into more passionate, yet aggressive kisses, smothering your lips in them. You couldn't do anything but lean into them and enjoy the moment, you were heating up like crazy, your mind going wild.

"Mhm.. ayato... This isn't right... Please...~" you mumbled reluctant to his touch even though you were enjoying it. "If you really don't want it, I won't go any further, I'm not that cruel dear." He replied. You didn't say no, even though it wasn't ideal, you were into it.

"I thought so." He murmured between kisses. His lips trailed down to your jaw near your ear, trying to find your sweet spot. You had no idea what was coming. Eventually his hands started to unbutton his trousers and he got ready to take them off, smirking at you one last time before letting his dick spring out Infront of you.

"Kneel down darling." He commanded, his voice gentle but demanding. You complied and knelt down in front of him, face level with his dick.

You slowly took it all in, feeling it stroke every inch of your throat, making you shiver. "Be a good girl and make me feel good." He demanded. You started pumping your mouth up and down it, letting it invade your mouth whilst you bobbed your head along it. After repeating this a few times suddenly, you felt his hand grip onto your scalp, bunching a handful of your hair and slightly tugging it, then beginning to guide your head along his cock. "Ngh... Your doing so well dear.... Keep doing that for me~" he groaned, mumbling his words as you were busy below pleasuring him. You could feel his dick begin to become harder and twitch slightly in-between the thrusts of your mouth. "Mhm.. it's so good darling, keep doing that and I'm going to cum...~" he murmured, reassuring you to keep going.

His dick started twitching more often and you could feel it tremble every now and again, meanwhile you were still sucking him off, taking it in and letting it fill your warm throat. "Ngh.. I think I'm going to cum... Just a bit more dear...." This time, his speech was more shaky and excited, Letting you know you were doing an excellent job at making him feel good. His cock began to vibrate and twitch violently inside your mouth, before secreting a humid, bitter substance down your throat. "Mhm... Swallow, my gorgeous slut." He commanded, taking deep breaths as he stared down at your helpless, pink face.

You pulled your mouth away, realeasing the grasp from his dick and leaving a string of saliva to branch off your mouth, still stuck to it. He began to zip his trousers back up before kneeling down to your level and putting his hand to cup your cheek. He leaned in and kissed your forehead, suprising you. " You did such a good job, I like you darling~" he said in a teasing tone before getting up and walking to the door, coming to a halt to get one last say. "You can have tomorrow off, I'll tell the head of cleaning it's my honour, I enjoyed that so I'll spare you~" Before he carried on walking away, leaving you still kneeling on the floor, as you tried to process all that had just happened.

The next day, at your house, there was a knock at the door. You got up from your dining table to check what it was but when you opened to door, nobody was there. It was then before you was going to shut the door and go back to your previous activities, did you notice a small blue box on your doorstep. You picked it up and brought it to your table, upon opening it you noticed a note and a small silver ring with intricate detailing. you read the note to yourself, it saying "hello dear, I have been thinking of your punishment yesterday and I have decided that you are adorable, and I would like to continue spoiling you. If you return the feelings, wear this ring tomorrow and I'll be delighted to take you in as mine. Yours truly, -kamisato ayato".