Headcannons 💛

Random headcannons of the genshin guys during sex 😘 (this part will have tighnari, alhaitam, Childe, diluc and ayato)

Tighnari-
He is gentle but if you beg him he can go hella fast. Like this man will leave you covered in bruises without even meaning to.

This man goes into HEAT. I'm talking whimpering randomly, touching himself, getting flustered over nothing.

His ears are SENSITIVE like just one brush against them with your finger and he goes feral with the thought of breeding you.

During sex, he will have his head nuzzled into the crack of your neck and whine as he gets pleasured from you, he is vocal asf.

When he cums, he put his arm over his eyes and bites his lip, looking like a flustered mess.

Alhaitam-

If you tell him please, he will NOT stop, he will literally finger you until your a trembling mess under him.

He will read at his desk whilst you are under it pleasuring him, him trying to keep a straight face is amusing for some reason.

He loves to bend you over his desk and fuck you until you can't walk. If you call him sir he literally groans.

Talkative during it but he always slips out small moans or trembles halfway through his sentence.

Childe-

Will do it anywhere, anytime. The adrenaline of the risk of being caught only makes it more enjoyable for him.

He's good with his fingers and has alot of stamina, he will pleasure you for hours at a time.

He's probably a masochist.

Is rough and moans LOUDLY like the whole of godamn teyvat will hear how good he's making you feel.

He will demand you into his lap and guide you along his dick as you ride him, facing his half lidded eyes.

Diluc-

He gets so turned on when you pull his hair, like he is into it 100% he will groan and tilt his head back.

Instead of moaning he lets out slight grunts and groaning, he is not a vocal man but when he does make sound he sounds heavenly.

Morning is best for him, he loves seeing you unprepared and still with your messy hair and sleeping clothes. His morning voice during sex is absolutely gorgeous.

One needy man, he may not seem it but he can't go a week without needing you.

Ayato-

He will tie you up and admire you, watching how cute you look when you struggle.

He will edge you and make you beg and whine for him to let you finally cum, once you do he will say "good girl, you are obedient aren't you.~"

He will call you his princess and moan it into your ear during it, feeling his cold breath hit your ear makes you crazy.

Takes baths with you and has you warm his cock in the bath as you sit in his lap. Hearing a few deep breaths and stutters when he speaks.

That's all I'm gonna do in this part but I'll probably make a part 2 and 3 or however many guys there are loll