Chapter One~ What Happened?

{First Person POV}

I woke up to the sound of car horns and distant chatter. I was in a mostly empty alleyway on the streets of New York, tired, cold, and little memory of what had just happened a few minutes prior.
It was all a blur, all I remembered was seeing a little glowing green bug, and next thing I knew, I was out cold. I looked down at my hands that were now white fluffy claws.
I examined my arms and legs and saw the white and gray stripes all along my limbs. Then I saw the tail. I thought to myself, "I'm a freaking cat now. Wonderful."
My head was pounding, and my 'newly discovered, strangely high up' ear  hurt. I instinctively went and rubbed my ear where it hurt, but when I removed my hand, there was green ooze mixed with.... Blood?
Did that little bug thingy bite me?
I crawled over towards a broken mirror in the alley and picked up a shard of the glass and looked at my reflection.

I nearly screamed. I really WAS A giant cat! And I saw an open sore on my left ear where the bug bit me. Hm, I did remember some weird buzzing sounds. So that's where it came from. Luckily, I was still in the clothes I had left home in. The same old t shirt and jeans, but they were slightly dirty.
Good. It'll work.
Time to at least find someone to help me out.
I got up and looked around. Luckily there was barely anyone around, so I could aimlessly saunter about in peace. Above me, I heard what sounded like a group of boys on the rooftop of a nearby building. I snuck up there to investigate.
To my surprise however, I ran into some folks who I thought I would never lay my eyes on....

~~~~~~~~
First real Fan fiction! 315 words