" Man, y'all fools typing fast as fuck! Why didn't I stay with The Lakers?" He chuckled and let out a sigh.

" Shit just wasn't working out. I'll just say that coach and I had some differences." He explained some.

" Of course me and Bron are cool! That will never change! My brother for life, right there!" He says before pointing to a comment. I noticed it was Malik saying that he was still a bum and that he was still waiting on his 1 on 1.

" Boy shut your little big foot head ass up before I come down there and whoop you! Y'all see my son in these comments? The disrespect!" He stood up and grabbed a glass that had some sort of liquor in it.

" Don't come on my live telling my people to follow your little ugly long-head ass!" Aubrey laughed.

"Don't call my baby ugly, Aubrey!" I tried to pinch him again but he moved his leg.

" Nah, you aren't getting me with that pinching shit, again."

" I start practice, Monday! And yes I'm 100 percent! My baby got me right!" He smirked.

" Who's that?" I pointed to a comment. Some girl said that he looked different from the last time she has seen him. He looked closer and shrugs.

" No idea, baby." He mumbles while laughing at a few comments.

" Man, y'all ain't going to catch me slippin like Ja.... I barely get on live." He put the phone in my face.

" Aub..... come on, now!"

" Talk to my people, baby!" I rolled my eyes while he got up and leaned on the railing. Looking at the phone I smiled.

" Hiiii..... so I'm not that interesting like he is but I'm Solána.... His baby mama!"

" Don't say that shit! She's my future wife." He comes back over and sits next to me leaning in to read what was being said. I noticed the same girl I saw before commenting.

" Oh, so that's what you're into now? What the fuck do you mean by that, AngelsWay_? Who is she, Aub?" I turned to him.

" Nobody, love." He shook his head and laid his head back. I handed his phone back to him and got up.

" Y'all mufuckas done got me in trouble, now." He grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.

" Mmhmm, she better be nobody!" I gave him a look before going back to my book. He watched me for a few more seconds before going looking back at his live.

" Baby, I don't know her..." He chuckled.

" Mmhmm, whatever...."

Aubrey

I know she isn't mad about some random girl commenting on my live

I know she isn't mad about some random girl commenting on my live. There were several females saying shit on there, I'm sure. I continued to be on live and talk to my folks for a little while longer. Malik and Jaylen hopped on with me, talking shit.