"YOU TRIED TO EAT ME!"

Sink, Consumed, & Devoid: *chillin and watching tv*

Sink: "I'm gonna go get us some Great Value Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips"

Devoid: "Why so specific?"

Sink: "Cause there good-"

- - -

Sink: *Going over to the pantry then seeing some red dude* "Who the hell are you-?!"

Starved: "I've been here a while- Let me guess- another version of Sonic?"

Sink: "Uh, yeah."

Starved: "Interesting. Well now that I have you distracted- I can call one of my furnace bots and turn you into soup-"

Consumed: "YOUR THE ONE WHO TRIED TO EAT ME!"

Starved: "I thought you were dead. I was going to save you for Thanksgiving-"

Sink: "WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!?"

Consumed: "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP!" *Coughing*

Devoid: "Careful."

Starved: "Ooooo three meals at once! Also relax, I can't llegally do anything without that weird maned wolf alien knowing-"

Zitara: "WHO SUMMONED ME."

Sink & Starved: "AHH-"

Zitara: "Why are you here. I thought you left a while ago."

Starved: "Well I've come back."

Consumed: "YOU TRIED TO EAT ME!"

Devoid: "This is very confusing even though I do know some sort of knowledge on the situation."

Zitara: "Oh! I'm surprised the both of you came."

Consumed: "Are we not addressing the situation?! I AM TRAUMATIZED BECAUSE OF YOU."

Starved: "Fair."

Sink: *Gets in front of Consumed, defensively.*

Consumed: "YOU ATE EVERYONE ON MOBIUS, MADE SEVERAL KILLER ROBOTS, DEMOLLISHED THE PLANET. DO I NEED TO GO ON?!" *COUGH COUGH*

Sink: "Hey, relax."

Consumed: "I lost everything because of you. I even lost my arm and soon enough my vocal cords."

Starved: "I freeze dried your arm. Like I said, I was saving you for Thanksgiving."

Consumed: "SEE?!"

Sink: "Just get out! We clearly don't want you here. And if not, I'll dispose of you myself."

Starved: "You think you can fight me and my furnace bots?"

Sink: "Try me."

Zitara: "Ok, now you're just getting on my nerve." *yeets him out the window*

Starved: "AHH-"

Zitara: "And thats the end of him. I'll let Sorrow take care of that."

Consumed: *Coughing and falls to the floor*

Sink: "Here, let me get you some water. You need to sit down."

Devoid: "I-I'll help."

Sink: "Thanks."

Consumed: "N-no.. really I'm fine." *Cough*

Zitara: "I'll get some pain killers"

Consumed: "Ugh... thanks....."