AU Explanation.

Zitara: Ok so the thing is- I didn't necessarily "make" her-

Zitara.EXE: Let me explain. I don't belong in this universe. I come from a different one where every dies. There was a battle between good and evil. Most of the good side died so our last weapon was a bomb. Blowing up everything. And in doing that we also blew up ourselves while killing the rest of the evil side. I supposedly still had energy inside of me. That's why I'm still alive. I traveled to this universe and also so this universe doesn't make the same mistake. Put it like this, jumping from universe to universe is like a way of time travel. Though time is all the same just different things accrued in one than the other.

Zitara: This universe can sustain multiple versions of another seeing as we have the EXEs here and the non EXEs such as Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, etc. But we still have Sonic.EXE, Tails.EXE, Amy.EXE, and Knuckles.EXE. They can be around each other and be in contact with each other not breaking the space time continuum because it wasn't time travel, it was only jumping through Alternate Universes which have the same time speed so nothing will break. 

Zitara.EXE: But if I die then Zitara dies because we are in the same universe but if I was in my universe she wouldn't die and I would just die. 

Zitara: Same thing with the doubles in this universe.

Fleetway: I know some might be wondering. "What about when you tried killing Sonic in that yellow and blue place!" Well that wasn't a universe. That was a void. It doesnt have physics  or anything so Sonic.EXE wouldn't die. 

Zitara: So yeah!