The New Trio

Consumed: "Ow.."

Devoid: "How did I..?"

Sink: *walking by then seeing the both of them* "What the- OH MY GOD YOUR ARM IS RIPPED OUT-"

Consumed: "Who are you?!" *cough*

Devoid: "What is happening."

Sink: "Are you both.. Sonics?"

Consumed: "Yeah..? What is that supposed to mean-?"

Devoid: "At this point I'm not sure. Heh."

Sink: "Y'know what? This is uncomfortable- here, lets get on the couch- and find a way to stop your bleeding- wait how are you not dead-"

Consumed: "I always thought it was just my will to live.. but I ask myself the same question."

Sink: "Will to live......."

- - -

*The three of them sit on the couch after some time. Devoid sits in a seperate chair, being careful not to get to close.*

Consumed: "Ah..."

Sink: "You're gonna need some sort of tourniquet or something."

Consumed: "No, I'm fine. Just a migraine."

Sink: "Oh, alright then. So, you're telling me that your Robotnik ate everyone in your world, and in your world, he became Little Planet?"

Devoid: "That's about right."

Consumed: "Yup.

Sink: "Huh. I thought I had it bad..."

Devoid: "You never told us your story."

Sink: "Oh, well.... I was kind of just trapped under water never being able to breathe for 3 years until my buddy tails found me and got me out."

Devoid: "At least your Tails is still alive.... I can still hear his cries for help..."

Consumed: "I don't even know if mine is alive. Maybe my pride got the best of me."

Sink: "Well, whatever the case may be, your welcome here."

Consumed: "I'm just glad I got out of their."