(Something that I've wanted to do- Insp: Min_JaeEXE)

This is just something that came to my mind

I couldn't find the actual thing but I know I saw it and it reminded me of ZipWay-

 Fleetway X Zipper >U<

Maybe @Min_JaeEXE can link it -->

Anyway.. here it is!

BTW: THIS IS LATER IN MY AU LORE WHEN FLEETWAY AND ZIPPER HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER AND ARE STARTING TO NOTICE-

---

Zitara: "Fleetway, since I know you can't technically can't feel, I wanted to give you the chance to."

Fleetway: "W-Wait.. what? What do you mean-?"

Zitara: "It's clear, you love someone."

Fleetway: "I-..."

Zitara: *holds up a glowing orb* "This orb can grant you one feeling, almost like a wish. It can be anyone you want. But only one."

Fleetway: "Why are you giving me this opportunity..?"

Zitara: "Because... I don't want you wasting your life away remembering your past and condemning yourself for your mistakes.."

Fleetway: ". . ."

Zitara: "You've loved once, and you can do it again. But it doesn't have to be love, it can be fear, or happyness, or-"

Fleetway: "Love."

Zitara: "Are you sure?"

Fleetway: "I choose love."

Zitara: "Why?"

Fleetway: "Like you said, I don't want to waste my time and life being lonely, remembering my past self. It was Ebony's fault. Not mine. Because if she can't understand or accept my true self, then she can forget every good time we had together. I thought I could trust her! But that blue pest ruined everything. I want Zipper to be mine. She loves me and I love her... if I could love... and I want to!"

Zitara: *knows the orb is fake* "...I... To be frank, I didn't expect such words from you... and I won't lie to you any further... the orb is fake..."

Fleetway: "What?! You got my hopes up for nothing!!?"

Zitara: "Listen... hearing your words now... I see that you still have some left in you... so, with the best of my ability, I shall grant you what you wish."

Fleetway: "Wait... what?!"

Zitara: "It will take most of my energy, but it will be worth it for a good friend such as yourself."

Fleetway: "...!"

Zitara: *glows*

Fleetway: "The hell are you doing?!"

Zitara: *flashing light*

(I KNOW ITS CRINGE- IM TRYING OK!?)

Fleetway: "AH-"

Zitara: *falls on the ground*

Fleetway: "HOLY SH-"

Zitara: "O-ow..."

Fleetway: "I...-"

-{To be continued...? Do you want me to continue this?}-