Weakness

CHEOL

Cheol hated feeling weak, he hated showing his weakness to anyone, He would rather die than to have someone see him cry. But to his luck someone did see him cry, and out of everyone it had to be Mi-ae. He tried to leave and run before she could see his puffy face, but to his luck again he ended up tripping over his own feet. He managed to also scratch himself up but was more mortified that Mi-ae saw him cry, he bets that she would try to tease him about it in front of the classroom. Just so all the students could point him out more, from satan to crybaby. He ran and kept tripping up the stairs not looking back to see if Mi-ae was after him. He should of just stayed inside, letting his sisters hear him cry, but nooo he decided to go hide outside and cry just so he could be caught crying by her. He hated how Mi-ae wiggled her way into his life, he hate that she was always there when he is the weakest, when hes showing how easily he can brake.

By the next morning Cheol dreaded his way towards school, he managed to not bump into anyone this morning, and he wished it could be that way but unfortunately his desk mate is Mi-ae. He expected to hear her loud voice coming into class, but he didn't , what he saw was Mi-ae just staring at him. He could see all the questions she had, he could see how jumpy she was stopping herself from asking him. He pushed his seat more to the other side as far away from her as possible, the good thing was that he slept his puffy face off. He couldn't stand being so close to Mi-ae, she was always there at the wrong times. But deep down unconsciously he knew no one else could see him vulnerable other than her, even when they were smaller she was alway there.

Through out the day Mi-ae was trying to find ways to make conversation with Cheol. But he would disappear or look the other way when she was close. All she wanted to do was tell him that it was okay to cry and feel vulnerable, that if he wanted to talk to anyone he could talk to her. But as it seems Cheol didn't want to talk to her. She felt frustrated that Cheol was avoiding her, she was always the one trying to make amends, trying to build a connection, but all he did was stare her down or ignore her. She really wanted to work things with Cheol but he didn't and to be frank she was getting tired of chasing him around and being the only one to try.
By the end of the day they both were going back home , Cheol was on high alert wondering if Mi-ae was around, and Mi-ae was to tired to try anymore. They both bumped into each other and Cheol was ready to run but Mi-ae was finally able to say something but it was something she never expected to say, especially to Cheol. " Go ahead and run away , run away and leave me behind like you always do, like you did back then too" , " this time you win , you finally win and get what you want" " you won't have to worry if I'll ever bother you again, because I won't, your finally free Cheol" was everything Mi-ae had to say before leaving a speechless Cheol behind. They both didn't expect that from her but Mi-ae was tired, tired of following and looking like a lost dog around Cheol. As for Cheol , he was left speechless, he never knew Mi-ae could have an outburst or get angry. Yet he still doesn't know why she got angry, but now he's finally free from her and won't have to worry about her pestering him.