Chapter Twelve ~ Home

We both leaned in at the same time, like gravity was pulling us together. she asked me permission and I nodded before our lips finally connected. Her hands gripped my back, pulling me closer, while my hands found the back of her head and held it gently...

Our lips moved in perfect sync as our hands held tightly to one another. Though the kiss was slow and careful, we both wanted more. Her tongue grazed my lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. This kiss felt right, our lips fitted like the final piece of a puzzle. It was perfect.

I had moved my position to straddle the blonde, but the kiss still remained calm and loving, until we ran out of air and had to pull away.

"Finally," She said to me once she'd found my eyes again.

"yeah... finally," I repeated and she just giggled, "that was amazing," I breathed out, gazing into her eyes.

"It was, you're a great kisser," she told me and I got embarrassed, hiding my head in her neck. She looked at my position on her lap and smirked, "got yourself comfortable did you?" she laughed and I blushed even more. instead of replying to her, I leaned in and kissed her again, this time more passionately as her hands roamed my body more. The feeling of kissing her sent sparks through my body.

This was by far the best kiss I had ever had...

"They'll be wondering where we are," Ellie said when she pulled away. I nodded and started to pull myself off her lap. Just before I did, her hands held me in place and she kissed me once more before allowing me to stand.

Putting out my hand to her, she grabbed it and we started our walk back to the group in the changing room. Smiles plastered our faces as we walked back in and although we tried our best to hide them, everyone noticed and smirks filled the room.

"We're going out for drinks later to celebrate the win... although, it seems you two have already celebrated," Ella said loudly and I shot her devils.

"Ella! no we haven't, thank you very much," I tried my best to cover up but clearly no one believed us.

No one knew about us still, for sure anyways. most of them had suspicions but no one could be certain, even with the teasing, I could tell they didn't know for sure.

"no but seriously, we are going out so when we get back, be ready for seven,". Leah told me and Ellie.

"we'll be there," I said, separating from Ellie to collect my things.

-

Being in manchester meant that me and Leah, being from north london, were following most of the girls around all night, no clue where we were. This was a perfect opportunity to walk around holding onto Ellie's arm as I pretended I didn't want to get lost.

I had opted to wear a black body con dress with one sleeve while Ellie wore wide leg trousers and a white corset top. We looked quite the pair. In fact, when we first walked down from our room we received a number of compliments.

As we walked the streets of Manchester, guided by our tour guides Ella and Less, the breeze picked up a little and I began to get cold. I held onto a ellie a little tighter in order to try and seek some warmth but I was still freezing.

"Are you cold?" she asked me, looking at me dithering a little.

"no i'm fine don't worry," I replied, not wanting her to feel bad for me.

"no, here have this," she said, getting out of my grip so she could take her jacket off for me.

"no Ellie, then you'll be cold," I insisted not to take it but she refused.

"No I won't, I have long sleeves on... plus i'll have you," she told me smiling and I blushed at her words before taking the jacket off her and putting it over my shoulders. I then resumed my position holding her arm and carried on walking.

We finally arrived at some kind of bar but it was so busy, it was hard to stick together. just as I thought I had lost all the girls, I felt a pair of familiar hands on my waist from behind. I look back to see my favourite blonde girl smiling down at me.

"I'm here don't worry," she said down my ear before she began to guide me to the bar where we located the girls again. We order drinks and Ellie helped me jump onto one of the stools.

"i'm not that small you know," I shouted over the music.

"yes you are," she said, as she stood in between my legs. For some reason, she seemed to be really bold here. Maybe it was the atmosphere of the club but I wanted to see what she would be like drunk.

As I sat there with a drink in my hand and Ellie stood between my legs protectively, I looked around to be met with a pair of eyes that I really did not want to see.

Aaron.

I felt myself tense up at the sight and I zoned out. Ellie hadn't seemed to notice my change in state yet but I knew I needed to get out...

*flashback*

"You're breaking up with me? who the fuck do you think you are?" His loud voice shouted at me as I stood there not knowing how to escape. "You run around with your little football career thinking you're all this... but you're nothing... Nothing!" He shouted even louder this time.

"Get off me!" I said through gritted teeth as I began to feel the force of his strong hands. hands I used to feel safe when holding, his arms used to bring me comfort, but now they provoked fear throughout my whole body.

"you're weak, you're useless... can't take a little bit of pain, grow up," he told me as tear formed at the pain. Before I knew it, I was on the floor and he'd kicked me, hard.

I yelped in pain as he left the room feeling proud. Proud of the state he had put me in, how had it ended up like this?

*back to now*

"Tara? Tara what's wrong?" Ellie had noticed the look on my face and began trying to get my attention. I couldn't tell her, no one knew. not even the girls from arsenal. The day he kicked me I went off for 'injury' for a few weeks, which it was, but they all thought it was a gym incident. I didn't have the courage to tell anyone, especially Ellie, she'd think I was weak and never speak to me again.

"I wanna go home," I said bluntly, no emotion clear in my face.

"of course, I'll call a taxi-"

"No Ellie I want to go home," I said, meaning home home, with my family, where no one could get hurt.

"Why? What's happened," she asked pulling me into a hug.

"Ellie get me home," I said beginning to cry from the fear of being in the room with him. The other girls had started to gather round as they saw the fear on Ellie's face.

I needed to get out...