Rosita's gun nearly shook in her hand with anger, "We do this, and that's it?"

"Yeah- totally." Sebastian answered, making Daryl let go of him. He then gave Daryl the card with a combination lock on, sickly smiling as the man snatched it from him.

I walked over to the walker on the ground, letting Rosita cover herself first as Daryl came over.  "Don't let what he said get inside your head, alright?" Daryl told me, and I sighed lightly in response, "CJ loves ya', that's all that matters, man." He patted my back before I bent down to cover myself in walker guts.

We safely made it into the house, taking our helmets off before shutting the boarded up door. The house was clearly abandoned inside, everything would've been dark if it wasn't for our torches. Dust clung to the air as we walked through it, looking around for any signs of life or stupid money.

"Hey," Rosita spoke, nodding her head over to another room. She bent down in front of a pool of crimson liquid, "Blood... it's fresh."

I shone my torch on it, noticing how large the pool was. "Walker blood?" I wondered, but Rosita shrugged unknowingly. Daryl lifted his torch up noticing a shut door with a keypad next to it, "This way." He grunted and we followed him.

Rosita pressed one of the buttons before realising it wasn't working, "You need power for the lock." She sighed, resting her arms at her side.

"Didn't that asshole say there was a generator nearby?" I asked before Daryl lifted his torch up behind me, highlighting two upcoming walkers. Rosita took care of them with ease.

"Can't be more than a few days since they've turned." She pointed out, noticing that they weren't as rotted like the ones we previously walked through in order to get here in the first place.

"Hello?" A female voice asked, rather quietly. We turned to the door, which was where the voice came from. "Hey! Are you with another group?"

"We're with The CommonWealth Army." Rosita calmly spoke, but the woman seemed so glad to be hearing new people.

"Oh, God. I'm so sorry." The woman spoke shakily, "The money is in here, but I'm... I'm the only one who's left.

I shifted in my spot unnervingly as Daryl spoke out what we were all assuming. "He's done this before." 

"What a prick." I seethed quietly.

"Please, please! Please don't leave me!" The woman continued to beg as she banged on the door, assumedly frightened to death that she'd be left here to die. 

"We're not going t-" I began, but her pleas continued.

"-Don't leave me! I've been in here so long! Please!

"No, no, no. We won't." Rosita calmly spoke, hopefully getting the woman to understand that we just want to help. "We're not with the people who sent you in. Did they force you in here?"

"I was in debt, and then, uh, one day, a man showed up at my door, and he said he could get me get out of it." She started, her voice cracking as she thought back, "I have two kids. I have two kids."

"It's okay, it's okay." Rosita reassured her, "How many of you were sent in?"

"12 of us." She stated. Must be why there's so many walkers out there... "But only three of us made it inside. We got the generators on, and then... and then, the two guys that I was with, they turned on each other." I looked back at the two walkers on the floor, "So I locked them out, and that's... That's when the power went off, and I-I haven't been to get this door open!"