"What are you talkin' about?" Daryl asked him, narrowing his eyes, I knew they had a mutual dislike towards one another.

"I'm talking about my buddy Cooper. We grew up together." Sebastian spoke, pointing to the walker covered house in the distance, "He lived in a big house... Right... right down there. His dad was actually the president of SDS Bank." There was an awkward silence, as none of us seemed to care about money at this point. "Anyway, his dad was also a prepper, so he turned his office into a panic room. It's where he kept all his good shit, like whiskey, weed, E, coke. He also kept cash in there. Lots of it. And that is what I need you to get for me."

"This is a joke, right?" Rosita asked, looking around. 

Sebastian chuckled, eyeing her up, "No, sweetie, it isn't." She rolled her eyes as he continued, "Alright, look, my bitch mother has cut off my line of credit, so I need to come up with creative ways to support my lifestyle. 

"So have these dickheads do it."

"They don't want to because they can't shoot down there. You see, fired rounds are tracked, so it'd raise questions. And if these guys can't shoot guns, well, they would probably get dog-piled and suffocate. But you three? I know that you can do it. I... I believe in you. Now, this is the code to the office's electric lock. Now, there's a solar generator in the garage that you can go thro-"

Daryl cut him off, finally. "Nah. No, we ain't doing it."

"No way we're doing this just for a lump of money." I replied, noticing how Sebastian was starting to get frustrated. "Your line of credit problem ain't our problem."

His brows furrowed, "Yes, you are." He gritted his teeth firmly, looking to the side where a trooper was holding a walker. The trooper killed the walker and dropped it on the ground so he could slice it open.

"Now," Sebastian began, "you're gonna slime yourself up with guts, and then you are gonna walk through that swarm, and you are gonna get me my cash."

Daryl stepped forward, "Or what?" He began to walk off and Rosita and I followed him.

Sebastian went quiet, scratching the back of his head until he continued to speak aggravatingly, "Hey, how are your kids doing?" It made us stop dead in our tracks, "Your little one, he just jumped two grades, right? And... And Coco, is she walking yet?" I balled up my fist, disgusted by the fact he was trying to use the kids against us, "And your son CJ, well, he's not really your son isn't he? Kinda funn-"

I had had enough. I grabbed my rifle and lifted it up, Rosita did the same, though the other troopers did too. Daryl ran at Sebastian with his knife, pressing it against his throat.

"Hey, hey-"

"You think your "advanced military training's" gonna help you right now?" Daryl gruffly asked, clutching Sebastian's collar. 

One of the troopers aimed his gun at me, "Drop it, or you're both dead!"

"Not before I take this asshоlе's head off." Rosita bit back, looking through her scope without caring. 

"Let's get something a little straight." Daryl's voice lowered, "You threaten our kids one more time, and I will gut you..."

"Hey! Hey, who said anything about hurting kids?" Sebastian panted out, saying anything he could for Daryl to get off him, "I'm just saying that I can make their life easier."

"Or you can make them all orphans." The other trooper stated with a sick smile on his face. "It's your call." I wanted to shoot them so badly, but I couldn't. Not here at least.