He didn't know what was happening around him. His eyes were only fixed at her. He saw her dancing before and he already know that she is a great dancer but today it was extraordinary. It was, not just s dance ,it was more than that. Although he couldn't understand the lyrics but he could feel the emotions behind it.  Her eyes were conveying so much. After a long time he saw a real happiness on her face and he wanted to know the reason behind it. Her body language, her bright smiles and her deep gaze all of that put his heart in a turmoil.

What is this going on? What is she trying to do..... He was confused but one thing he was sure of that his heart stopped coping with his mind. He was  trying hard to not to look at her but his eyes were stuck on her as if there is nothing else they wanted to see.

"Ian... Ian.... Are you listening..." Mom shook him and he came back from his trance.

"Huhhh... What mom...." He asked.

Mom looked at him for a moment and suddenly started to laugh.

"Oh my my.... Look at you.... You are completely love struck by her...." She couldn't control her laugh.

He was so embarrassed. His face became red out of embarrassment. He didn't know how to react so he instantly went away from there.

Naina was surrounded by so many people. They were praising her talent and he was just staring at her from a distance. He felt that the gap between them became so deep that he had no courage to go near to her and tell her how much he liked her performance. She was his wife, his love still he had no right over her.This feeling was consuming him from inside. With all his strength he finally looked away from her.

"Wow man... She is fabulous..." James said while putting his arm around his neck.
"You are really lucky...."he said smiling while looking at her.

"Wait.... What.... Is that Mike?... ... What is he doing here?......." James said in confusion.

Listening his name Ian instantly looked at Naina's direction. James was right. It was Mike with his father. They were talking to Naina and she was smiling.

What's going on..... He desperately wanted to know but he remembered what he promised to her that, he will never interfere in her life anymore.

His blood was boiling watching them together but he was helpless. He was standing there alone and she was busy talking to Mike. He could not able to bear this.He started feeling suffocated. Assuming how close Mike was with Naina his heart broke into pieces. He just wanted to escape from there but his father called him.

"Ian... It's, time... Let's cut the cake".

It doesn't matter how uncomfortable he was feeling still he didn't want his parents to know about it so for there happiness he nodded and decided to just go with the flow.

"Wow Naina.... You look gorgeous.... I am jealous of Ian . He is really lucky to have you as his wife.... " Mike complemented her.

"Mike......" She said and smiled.

"What..... I am telling the truth and your performance, it was out of the world....". He continued praising her.

"It's enough now stop it......".Naina said with humbleness.

"All right ... So tell me.... Did you tell him... Huhhh....".He asked.

"Not yet......." She said while looking at Ian who was, talking to Dad.

"What..... What are you waiting for. Tell that idiot how much you love him. You know he is going crazy without you. Why are to torturing him. Just look at him. He is craving for you..." He said while smirking.