10• Chukka Cove

Start from the beginning

"Ya mek things worst fih mih enuh." I laughed, then gasped loudly at the sight below us. Even the wood starts crying out more from the pressure and wind seems to be swaying it along. "No mon! Mih nervous!"

"Face yuh fears this month sis." Ella laughed at me.

She was not holding on, giving all the trust to the straps and her man as they embraced.

The two persons ahead of them went on the zip lining then it was their time which I recorded.

"You can do this." Zyair laughed and I shook my head with laugher in my voice.

"You're laughing at me."

"You're up next, Indian." One of the guys there called and I started making weird noise at the back of my throat.

"Yuh nah drop yet." The other said and I look at him with widened eyes.

"Yet?"

"Yuh affi drop fih go across." The first one smiled, helping me to the edge and secured it from the rope to the line.

"Marcella!" I shouted and she waved from the other side. "If mih dead a virgin mih go haunt yuh!"

My voice turns to cries as they laughed at me.

"Raised your legs and go."

When I reached the other side, I realized what the hype was about. I felt relieved that it wasn't that bad and I was exaggerating over nothing. The Zipline went over the ocean then back on the beach from where we came.

"Virgin." The worker teased as I brought back their items and threw off the helmet.

"Funny."

For the remainder of the morning we enjoyed ourselves; taking pictures by the ocean swing, doing horseback riding, having snacks, ordering at the bar and dancing on the pool deck. For lunch we moved to the gazebo and placed our order. Chatting and taking more pictures before the food came, and it was amazing. I amost ordered again but reminded myself that we'll be going in Montego Bay later on.

The next activity is the party boat. Since it was crowded, I sat on Zyair's lap and danced only when he poured from his bottle of liquor to my cup.

Mih just love how it feel. Fih siddung and give a man blue balls fih hours.

All dis bredda deh pan is 'relax nuh' which mih ignore.

We also did power snorkeling and a little swimming before joining the party again.

I didn't expect to go there and see another woman dancing on Zyair after all, this was one of the women who was in our group before the next two joined us here.

He's not yuh man. Secure the money. Just the money.

Ignoring them, I shook the salty water from my curly hair and approached the bar to get a drink then joined the party.

Thanks to Orlando and Mami, I knew how to dance a little.

I started stripping down to the bikini, finally, since it starts getting irritating against my skin. Showing this much skin comes with bravery and I was now feeling it.

"Buff up eh." Ella hyped and I basked in it.

"Yeah. Good food." I grinned, opening my mouth as she poured the drink in.

"Kitten!"

I looked at this man in the corner of my eye, swallowing the harsh licqor and sighed.

"Gwaan nuh." Ella urged and I did. Walking over where he just pulled me back on his lap, so we were face to face. Practically stranding him.

"Mhmm?" I hummed, looking into his eyes as my hands rest upon his shoulders.

"Kiss me."

Why mih front start misbehave!

Dis is it!

I did or I tried to. Feeling the familiar need for more but stopped because this was not the time or place for it.

The boat returned to the dock and best believe this man didn't let me go.

We hit up the showers and he joined me, doing nothing but help to wash the salt from my body and hair. In only his boxers, I returned the favor until I reached his hips. Rubbing the body wash lower to his pubic region where a trail of hair leads me to an erection.

Mih a touch it!

Bredda packing like his muscles.

Suddenly, he grips me by the neck demanding my attention before he starts kissing me again.

That's the furthest thing we did, washing up to meet our friends to leave.

If mih turn on more than this, pressure go buss eh pipe.

Looks like rain go fall tu. Just like everyday

Not edited...