Volume 1 : Chapter 1: Equality

Comenzar desde el principio

Fetal and neonatal brain developments are also rapid below the age of 3. The lower, or subcortical, areas of the brain (responsible for basic life functions, like breathing) develop first, followed by the higher areas, or cortical areas (responsible for thinking and planning). Most brain changes occur prenatally and soon after birth. At birth, the neonate's brain weighs only 25 percent of that of an adult brain. By the end of the second year, the brain weighs about 80 percent; by puberty, it weighs nearly 100 percent of that of an adult brain. 

But this is for normal people, I had the brain development of a 15 years old the age of 3. Seems impossible right, that's why I am an exception. But I was not still capable of speech at that time, but my brain collected data regarding the specific categorised sound waves which I later found as sounds of words of a human language. 

My brain is always overloaded with information and it processes that information too. With this level of talent, I was able to learn some languages just by studying it for a day or two. I also came across scenarios that people forget things, I was not accustomed to it as I have perfect memory, this lead me to the curiosity of differences in people.

I was curious, I started to learn biology, with similar reasonings I started to learn many subjects if not all. Before the age of 15 I completed all the books in WR library which is around a million. An average person can actually read 33 books a year and a staggering 55 books for speedy readers who can blast through a passage in 60 seconds – assuming book lengths average out to 90,000 words. But since I had more free time and can read a page in a second or less( just glancing the pages and storing them in memory and sub-consciously reading them in the mind at later times) I managed to read that much. 

I was also blessed with good looks and good *heavenly* body. All these contradicts that humans can be equal. That's why I shouldn't be considered as a human, but an exception. Then maybe I may come to find answer for my question, but as I said, I am not going to ponder over it.    

I am seated near window, as I watched the landscapes change area to area, I am very pleased with the scenery, the beautiful trees and buildings that we crossed, I was never given a chance to view them IRL. 

I smirked internally, I am very proud about the fact that in the one year freedom I got, I learnt the teenage cultures such as anime and modern day music along with some profanities, simply put I evolved like Aizen did.

Anyways, as I am heading towards The Advanced Nurturing High School or for short ANHS, there is a commotion in the bus regarding a blonde guy who is sitting on priority seat and doesn't offer his seat to a old lady who is struggling to stand. I didn't find the commotion interesting, rather the people involved and surrounding it. 

Obviously the short beige-colour haired girl is faking her reactions, it may not be obvious but the circumstantial evidences and the micromovements of her facial features added with the emotions seeping through her eyes lead me to conclude that she is a two faced-bit*h. 

*---NOTE: Kiyone learned the profanity of young teens---*

Let me explain : 

1)Circumstantial evidence : First and foremost, she didn't enter the scene right away as she clearly saw the older lady's condition. She was simply anticipated that the commotion will soon become louder and that she can garner attention.

Next she came near the blonde to address him, she could have lowered her voice if she truly is the angel she makes people to see her to be considering not disturbing the passengers, but she didn't, rather she wanted the attention. 

2)Micromovement of facial muscles are a dead give away of your emotions. Luckily for me, the blonde noticed the above "obvious" signs and called the girl with a nickname of two-face girl. 

The girls face twitched in anger and also paled for a moment, probably due to the fact that the blonde guy figured her out that easily.

Anyways I didn't pay any attention to this commotion any further but my eyes met a dark long haired girl with a stern look maybe she is in her period. 

Without any exchange of words I completely understood that we both had no interest in the commotion itself. Just because I saw her for a moment she glared at me hostility, For the sake of the god, I have to deal with a superiority complex person. Honestly, 

I can already see her bitchy attitude from mile away. *sighs*.

---I skipped the Koenji dialogues for obvious reason---

Kiyone : "This is going to be trouble some", I muttered to myself.

As I got off the bus, I saw a gate formed of natural rock waiting just ahead. All the young boys and girls dressed in school uniforms were passing through this gate.

The Japanese government had created Tokyo Metropolitan ANHS with the purpose of developing future leaders. This would be my school from now on.

Okay, stop for a moment, take a deep breath. All right, here we go.

"Wait".

The moment I tried to take my first courageous steps, the voice of the superiority girl who was reading "Crime and Punishment", who I already anticipated that she would approach just from her facial expressions in second that I observed her, stopped me from entering.

"You were looking at me. why?" she asked, no she interrogated me as she narrowed her eyes a bit. 

It seems she indeed has a superiority complex, not that I thought I would be wrong in assessing her character. But can she back up her character with her abilities. 

No, she is not as superior as she thinks she is, I easily judged it from her reading speed, and from her reaction speed and the "reason" she approached me, she is a defective product.

She may be academically and physically "above average" compared to the norms, but you can find such people everywhere, literally.

"I was just interested in the opinion of people regarding the commotion earlier and observing their behaviour, my eyes weren't glued on you not more than 0.867 seconds". I replied calmly and monotonously.

"WH-at the hell are you blabbering, no way in hell someone like you would assess a situation, and what is with that random numbers you are spouting, you are just a creep watching me, and don't even look at me again!!". She replied as her blood boiled, and she walked away.

Did she figure out that I was actually looking at her for 0.926 seconds??

 That must be reason why she is angry. Yeah that must be it, or else I find her reasoning at the level of a monkey.

People were looking in this direction, I manipulated my facial features and smiled at then warmly, all the boys who were watching blushed, even some girls blushed. 

"Holy shit!!! She is a Goddess" 

"I am glad I got admitted in this school" 

"OMG she is cute!!"

 I heard some boys and comment on me and some girls squealed.

 "I think I am going to have long 3 years", I muttered softly and sighed and stated walking towards the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Author's Note : 

I am new to writing, so don't expect much, I am doing this for fun, also I am a college student, so I don't have much free time, I will try to upload every 5 to 7 days regularly. Thankyou for reading

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------