𝟷𝟶 ;; 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝑬. ❪★❫

Start from the beginning

"alright, well you stay here and i'll check that home has all the windows and doors locked. just incase." with that, he made his way to the other side of the house, leaving me alone in the front room.

i could use this brief absence to my advantage. getting up, i began to look around the room. i had to look for any clues as to who my next victim should be, anyone wally was close too that was still left alive.

i looked everywhere, shelves, around the sofa, in the books wally had laying around, the paintings he had hanging on the walls, even under his table.

and thats when i found something.

under the table i found a crumpled up piece of paper. it must've fallen from wally's pocket.

opening it up, i saw a list of everyone in the neighborhood. well thats what i could detuct from what was visible.

i could assume that the crossed out name was sally since she was only one missing from the list apart from myself

that meant that sally's name had previously been circled, which was odd.

and i couldn't ignore the question marks over julie's name. i suppose that meant he didn't know who killed her. which was good for me.

but what did this list even mean? maybe who he suspected as killer? maybe he was keeping track of who was dead? or maybe this was a list of who he suspected to get killed?

i remember seeing wally with sally before she died. was he trying to save her because of a bad feeling he had?

that would mean howdy was next.

that would also mean that wally was going to leave me to protect howdy.

i can't allow that. not at all.

it was around midnight when i left wally's home

he had offered to let me sleep in his bed while i stayed with him and of course i immediately accepted the offer for obvious reasons. however i had to leave him once he'd fallen asleep. i had to pay our dear friend howdy a visit.

i had stolen a knife from wally's kitchen before i left, since all my knives were at my own home and i wanted to get this done quickly so i had no time to go and retrieve them from my house.

when i entered howdy's shop, i tensed a little as the bell went off. it was only the bell that signalled when someone entered the shop, but it still made me tense. i could've alerted my victim of my presence afterall.

looking around, i was shocked to see that howdy was at his counter. though it looked as if he had fallen asleep. maybe he was scared cus of the murders and wanted to keep an eye out but had ended up falling asleep.

well this only made my job easier so i couldn't complain.

i stood over howdy's now lifeless body. he'd woken up upon the first stab so i had to wrestle him to the floor. but it all turned out ok.

oh i'd really made a mess this time. even my clothes were a mess. what a shame.

it did hurt that wally would probably be the one to find howdy, if he was going to come to try and protect him, but then i would be there to comfort him.

while i stood admiring my work, i heard a bell sound off behind me. someone had just walked into the shop.

"i beat you to it." i hummed, assuming it was the other killer as i turned around.

but then my heart stopped.

it was wally, he was stood there with a knife, looking just as shocked as me.

"[y/n]?" wally whispered, his gaze travelling from me, to my bloody knife and then to howdy before he smiled, "you killed julie then?"

i slowly nodded my head. why wasn't he scared of me?

"and you killed sally?"

"of course i did, silly!" that wide grin was still on his face, the one i loved so much. oh how it made my heart flutter, even in moments like this.

"why?"

"she was too close to you! she took away your attention all the time! why did you kill julie?" wally walked over to me, using his thumb to wipe some blood off my cheek.

i was shocked, frozen stiff, did wally really feel the same way? the same obsessive, insane way?

"same reason as you." i mumbled, looking wally in the eyes, "i didn't like how she stole you away from me."

"mm you're just like me then." he whispered, our lips mere centimetres apart, i could feel his breath.

"i suppose i am.."

━━━━

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ❥︎ can you tell how
much i struggle with endings—
anyway! i have a request page
now at the start of this book!!
please leave requests there from
now on! and if i havent gotten
round to your request yet then
please put it in the request
chapter so i can keep track easier!

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ❥︎ can you tell howmuch i struggle with endings—anyway! i have a request pagenow at the start of this book!!please leave requests there fromnow on! and if i havent gottenround to your request yet thenplease put it in the re...