𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [2] BINGO?

[SPAIN]

"You smoke?"

The officer infront of them asked, Leon waved it off and continued looking out the window of the vehicle.

Rosie beside him leaning her head against his arm, waiting for the officer who just left. For some reason, he is taking longer than usual. Causing for the two to look at each other suspiciously.

The ravenette leaned closer to his ear and asked him a question.

"Should we...?"

Leon turned his head and looked at his best friend who is wearing a light brown jacket like his and black pants with brown boots. Her own gun holster which had its own small bags.

He nodded, before he could reply the man spoke infront of them.

"He sure is taking his time. Did he fall in?"

Rosie's hand suddenly gripped Leon's hand which he gave a comforting squeeze.

It was getting more suspicious and they knew that they needed to act quickly as possible.

With a nervous voice, the officer in the driver sit looked up at them on the rear view mirror.

"Maybe you guys better go and take a look?"

The girl rolled her eyes and Leon beckons her to join him as he opened the car door, holding his hand out for Rosie to step out the vehicle carefully because of the mud ground.

"I'll watch the car."

The officer said and the two agents glanced back at him.

"Wouldn't want to get a parking ticket."

He joked.

Meanwhile the two gave each other a glance before Rosie rolled her eyes, before carefully walking towards the woods.

"So much for helping us."

Leon said before gesturing her to continue walking infront of him.

It was foggy in the woods, it caused the two of them to be more high alert than ever. Cautiously looking around as they follow a path that is set before them, they would glance to each other from time to time making sure they were okay and right behind them.

"Somethings bad..."

She mumbled carefully walking trying not to trip on the uneven ground, she heard Leon chuckled before agreeing.

"It is bad. Everything is bad. How bad do you think it is?"

"Like how bad your breath is Leon."

"Excuse me, I took a mint flavored gum while on the car ride."

"Didn't noticed, was sleeping. Forgot how comfy your shoulder is Kennedy."

The male hid a smile for her and gestured her to follow him for now.

Seeing a gate on the middle of nowhere she heard Leon sigh.

"How far could he have gone?"

She shrugged her shoulders as they entered pass the gate. The atmosphere caused her to feel a bit more nervous.

"Hopefully... Not far."

He nodded, hoping the same thing. The agents continued walking and saw a very horrid looking infront of them.

It was an animal, dead of course, blood is everywhere with many, many flies surrounding the poor animal.

Rosie and Leon looked at it with a disgusted face, the male decided to ignore the smell and walked pass it. Meanwhile Rosie felt her heart drop, she is starting to feel afraid of this mission.