Streber vamp au

Kevin, radford and streber were at Kevin and Strebers apartment 👍👍

K: well I think it would be safest if you stayed here radford. We don't want you to do anything ya wouldn't want to..

R:yeah.. okay, good idea.

S: well.. is there anything specific you guys wanted to do together?

K x S x r:...... let's just do our own things.

K:exactly what I was thinking

R: we have had enough time around eachother

S: yeah I need to chill out.

They stood in silence for a good ten seconds before Kevin and streber walked to the bedroom and radford walked to the guest room.

Radford was probably on his phone or sum

Kevin sat on the bed against the wall, facing the tv as he grabbed the remote.

Streber sat next to him on the bed and cuddled with that one green bat squishmellow (living vicariously rn).

K: what do you want to wa-

S: HORROR MOVIE!!

Kevin chuckled.

K: sure buddy

Kevin smiled and ruffled Strebers hair.

Streber returned the gesture with a warm smile.

Kevin's reaction being one of bashfulness.

They turned back to the tv as Kevin flicked through the horror category on Netflix .

Kevin stopped on a movie titled: "inzane zombie pirates from hell"

He and streber read the description and came to the conclusion of watching it.

About halfway through the movie streber ended up with his head resting on Kevin's chest and his hand resting on Kevin's chest next to him.

Kevin had his hand on strebers back, occasionally rubbing his back whenever there was an intense or scary part in the movie.

Streber thought Kevin was doing this to comfort him when in reality Kevin was mostly rubbing strebers back to comfort himself.

Kevin would usually jump at the cheesy jumpscares and streber was chill.

Kevin tried his best to seem not so... Wussy.

Streber could see this but never mentioned anything.

At one of the buildups to a jumpscare Kevin was very jumpy, snatching a pillow from besides him , holding it tight to his side as to not obstruct the view of streber.

Streber took the remote from Kevin's side, pausing the tv.

Kevin seemed confused for a moment, then looked to streber with the same puzzled expression.

Streber sighed.

He raised his hand to Kevin's chin, softly bringing it towards his face. Streber softly closed his eyes.

Kevin, shocked, flushed intensely, turning a deep shade of red.

As their lips met, a calm warmth filled Kevin's heart.

Kevin raised his hand to strebers cheek and caressed it softly. Reaching his other hand to strebers upper back to hold him.

Streber at this point had both hands on Kevin's face.

Though this moment felt like an eternity it was only around a minute.

As they seperated Kevin was calm.

Like, actually calm. For the first time in a while I may add.

They made eye contact briefly before Kevin embraced streber in a loving hug.

Streber wrapped his arms around Kevin aswell and they sat.

Oh wowie gee willikers

Ummmm okay enjoy this gremlins ❤️