projector movie night!! pt 1 / intro (request)

(the art is not mine!! Also this was a request from a comment, feel free to make requests in the comments!! (Please make suggestions I'm begging) this is a reminder that this story and all parts before take place before they started dating.)

Kevin's pov:

I had been off work since this was my day off for the week.

I was sitting on the couch watching [insert tv show] and waiting for streber to get back from the haunted house.

He didn't work much since it was a part time job. (More like quarter time job)

Just as the next episode started playing I heard the lock on the door rattle for about 40 seconds before knocking started.

I walked over to the door, unlocked it and opened it, expecting streber.

Instead I saw a black mass slip right next to me into the apartment.

I felt a shiver crawl up my spine as I became clammy.

I hesitantly turned around to see what it was AND A FUCKING MONSTER SCREECHED WITH ITS HUGE FANGS
AND SHARP POINTY CLAWS.

"AAAAAAGH FUCK" I yelled as I fell back into my leg which I had moved at just the right time to catch myself and put my hands up in a fight position. (As if I could do anything)

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"
"Oh Kevin, you crack me up when you get scared!"

I opened my eyes to see...

"STREBER!?" I accidentally screamed.

I then immediately slapped both of my hands over my mouth.

"Ahh, don't overreact kevs!"
"Twas but a mere scare." Streber said in a "fancy" old fashioned voice whilst walking past me and closing + locking the door.

I sighed a sigh of relief.

"Streber you nearly gave me a heart attack" I said in an arguing tone watching streber finish locking up and walk towards the couch.

"Oh c'mon Kevin, your not that old."

"Streber I am barely allowed to drink alcohol here."

(The creater assumes spooky month takes place in America)

"Same but different." Streber said sitting on the couch.

"Uhm, are you forgetting something?" I said.

"Hm? Oh right!" Streber said with a mischievous grin on his face.

He walked up to me and FUCKIN KISSED ME

I let out a small shocked gasp before turning a deep shade of red.

"Wait.. is that not what you meant..?" Streber said nervously

"I- UHM.. WEL- UHHHH"
Was all that I could squeak out as my hands locked into fists infront of my chest.

"Uhm, your gonna need to articulate more." Streber said, looking at me with a chuckle daring to leave his mouth.

His dorky, soft, cute lips..

I stood there in silence.
Not daring to move as I was stunned.

"Kevs? Kevin you okay??" Streber said, seeming more and more worried.

"IT WASN'T WHAT I MEANT.."
I said staring at streber from infront of the door.

Streber giggled, it wasn't one of the normal happy ones though. This one was more awkward, nervous.

He turned away from me and buried his head into his knees.

I broke from my statuette like stance and walked towards the couch where streber was sitting.