angsty chapter 🙀🙀

This is gonna be SUPER ANGSTY!! Also this is not apart of any other currently running stories.

TW: sh + mentions of suicide + possible straight up suicide + blades and broken glass + attempted OD.

Anyone who is squirmish or is easily affected by heavy topics, you have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin sat in a bright white room.

He held his lover's hand.

The remaining hand to be specific..

Kevin stared down at his dying darling, he knew that streber didn't have much of a chance left.

Kevin held onto the small amount of hope he had left.

Kevin had been crying for a while. His under-eyes red and puffy, and his cheeks moist of salty tears.

Kevin grimaced, wiped his face and stood up angrily. Then walking out of the room, his fists clenched but held tight to his sides.

Kevin stormed out of the hospital, not even stopping to answer the receptionist when they began to speak to him.

As soon as Kevin got out of the hospital, angry tears poured down his face.

Now stomping home and occasionally wiping the stream of tears on his face, Kevin stopped for a moment.

He looked over at the graveyard where streber jokingly said he wanted to be buried once on a peaceful walk.

Kevin tried to chuckle at the memory of the joke but remembering streber made him even more anguished.

He briefly thought to stop for a bit and sit down but he just continued walking home.

He didn't want to recall streber more than he had to.

A bit later.

Kevin slammed the door to his apartment.

His eyes and face dry, due to the past waterfalls that fell.

Kevin didn't bother to change his clothes as he was still in his work uniform.

Kevin fell face first into his pillow and cried.

He cried the hardest his body's limits would allow.

His throat quickly became sore and his comforter was held tightly in his hands.

Kevin was mad.

So mad.

He didn't know why, or who he was mad at.

He wasn't mad at the police, they did the best they could.

He wasn't mad at the others at the haunted house that were with streber, they didn't even know anything was happening at first and they called the ambulance as fast as they could.

Hell, he wasn't even mad at the one who killed his loved one. He died, he got his karma.

...maybe he was mad at streber, for leaving him so soon..

But there was no reason to blame streber.

Maybe he was mad at all of them.

All of this confusion only made Kevin more and more angry.

Kevin went numb.

His emotions stopped, and he knew what he had to do while they were quiet.

He just wanted to see streber again.

He went to his bathroom, to see what he could use.

He didn't look for a sharp object at first, as he knew it would cause immense pain, for he only wanted a quick end.