"what are you doing with the door closed??" Alec asked me, by hugging me from behind…I eyed him and adjusted the pillow cover.. "I was changing into my night dress and as usual the same  little naughty cat sneaks in " I said and pinched his nose playfully… "are you sure that was a  cat or some dangerous wolf who bit you last night" he said sarcastically by biting me gently on my shoulder… I closed my eyes and threw my head back on his shoulder. "The wolf who bit me has won the copyrights, so no offense.. Besides, he owes me a sip after every bite. You know we have a give and take policy.." I said chuckling at him 

Alec laughed at my words and offered his hands to me.. I breathed out in annoyance.. Because this is what has been happening for the past 2 days… since the day we got to know that alec blood could cure me and make me strong… Alec started to offer his hand all the time…

Like this :

1. starting from our matting, the next morning when I woke up he offered his hand with a smile…. I ignored it by saying I will take it, if I need to… 

2.and then whenever I came out of the shower…he stood outside the bathroom with his hands extended towards me "God stop doing it" I said and pushed his hand towards him…"come on take it.. It's good for you.. I felt thirsty whenever I came out from the shower.. Don't you? " he said with a cute smile and I shook my head and ignored … 

3.And then when we are at work.. He came by offering his hands to me… "stop!! I am not a blood Sucker" I said in anger and he stood there without saying a word by crossing his hands on his back … I looked at him and closed my eyes.. "Maybe I am a blood Sucker but don't do that more often" I said disappointedly and left… I know I hurted him but he didn't mind that, he kept on doing that…like All the time, he was like' take my blood' , even when we were cuddling … and now he is doing that again. …

"magnus.. Please!!" Alec said with a loving smile.. I pushed His hand away from my shoulder and turned around to face him…

 "look… I love you… I know you are doing it because your blood makes me strong.. You want to keep me healthy. I appreciate it. But I feel guilty if you keep on forcing me to drink from you… when we made love and you bite me at the end it's okay to drink then but not all the time… I don't want you to get used to this yin fin effect… "I said and Alec looked at the floor with twisted lips.. I tilted my head to take a look… I know he is upset…I curl my hands around his chin..

" Look I am good.. And I will ask if I want yours.. You feed me enough with blood bags.. And I am getting used to this aftercare thing you do to me,  every time we make love…" I said smiling at him.. He breathed out… 

"I am sorry, I am torturing you, aren't I??" he asked concernedly… "no you aren't.. You care about me. And that's not a torture but you do torture me in other way as well" I said raising one of my brows… 

Alec frowned on looking at me.. "other way.? . What way??" he asked nervously…

 "I said I wanna switch.." I said it like a whisper…he smiled and sniffed his nose dramatically..

 "You said you know how to break that attitude of mine.. I asked You to try me…so that means you aren't trying" he said pinching my cheeks..

 "Hoo come on.. We both knew what you did.. I pushed you on the bed and hovered on top of you.. (Alec was listening to me, nodding all the time with that smirking smile on his face) stop smiling….and then I kneeled in between your legs and the next minute boom… you rotated us and in the name is kissing, you wedge your leg in between mine and you took control. That wasn't fair "I argued…

" Okay, what is my fault??? You were moaning unbelievably and that turned me on.. I got tempted ,so it is fair… if you want to lead then answer me why don't you push me away when I take control? "he asked in a teasing way…