LOVE

A year had passed and Ryosuke and Yuto's relationship is still in the same stage; like it was stuck or something. But nevertheless they did progress little by little through small dates which they both won't admit and little sleep overs in each other's houses.

They watch a movie together or sometimes Yuto continues on teaching Ryosuke how to ride a bike; Yes, it has been a year and Ryosuke still couldn't master it. And right now they are in the park with their roller skates on while eating some soft serve ice cream.

"Yuto-kun, hurry up!!" Ryosuke was skating ahead of Yuto and stopped at a nearby well.

"What is it?" Yuto asked as soon as he arrived.

"Let's make a wish!" Ryosuke said looking at him. He was like this giddy child that was excited to do something for the first time.

"Eh? Aren't you too old to believe that wishing wells don't really grant your wishes?" Yuto explained to him. Ryosuke furrowed his brows and pouted. Yuto sighed and fished out a penny from his pocket then gave it to Ryosuke.

"That's why your wishes don't come true Yuto-kun because you don't believe in the power of the well." Ryosuke closed his eyes and said a silent wish then without opening his eyes, he turned around and threw the coin over his head then spun back around to see where it landed.

"What did you wish for?" Yuto asked him.

"I can't say it or else it won't come true. Hurry up and make a wish too Yuto-kun." Ryosuke persuaded him. Yuto still thought this was a childish thing to do and waste of money but Ryosuke was being persistent about him doing so. He fished out another penny from his pocket and did what Ryosuke did earlier.

"There. Are you happy now?"

"Yes." Ryosuke showed a smile.

"Good, because you owe me a penny." Yuto ruffled Ryosuke's hair and skated ahead of him.

"Eh? You're so stingy! It's just a single penny!" Ryosuke tried to catch up to him but Yuto skated faster. Ryosuke didn't give up and skated with all his might until he caught the hem of Yuto's shirt and pulled him back resulting to Yuto falling down on his butt. Ryosuke just laughed at the sight.

"See what happens when you're stingy." Ryosuke stuck a tongue out and giggled.

"OK ok... you owe me nothing. Now help me up." Yuto extended out his hand and Ryosuke grabbed it and tried to pull him up but Yuto did the opposite and pulled him down with him. The two of them rolled down a small hill while giggling and chuckling. As they arrive at the bottom, Ryosuke was underneath Yuto and Yuto was propping his elbow to support his weight.

"My heart almost stopped beating." Ryosuke said between laughs.

"Well mine feels like its not in its proper place." Yuto was panting hard due to their fall and of laughing. Yuto looked at Ryosuke and he still had his eyes closed trying to calm down his system. Yuto kept on looking at him like he was memorizing all his facial features. Ryosuke opened his eyes and was surprised to see Yuto staring at him.

"Y-yes? Is there something on my face?" Ryosuke asked. His cheeks were starting to heat up and his heart started to beat fast again.

"Nothing. Just admiring how adorable you are." Yuto pinched his cheeks and Ryosuke pushed him beside him. They were lying on the grass beside each other while looking at the blue sky.

"You know it's still not good to say that a guy is adorable." Ryosuke said.

"Still?" Yuto questioned his sentence. He looked at Ryosuke and the latter nodded his head.