Crush

Stages of Love -Chapter 3-

Ryosuke was lying on him bed with the air con on full blast to protect him from the summer heat. He was holding a chocolate flavored popsicle stick on one hand and his phone on the other.

Since that day they exchanged email addresses, there wasn't a time they weren't communicating. They even use those emojis when a conversation couldn't be started. Sometimes Ryosuke would laugh when Yuto would send him a funny emoji and he would reply with a funnier one.

We can't say they are on the stage of dating. They are just friends who love talking to each other. They occasionally meet if Yuto has day offs. I forgot to tell you that Yuto is actually an architect working in a big company. He is 24 years old and he already has the salary of a 10 year experienced architect. Ryosuke and Yuri are both 22 years old. Ryosuke is currently working at a 5 star hotel as a chef and Yuri is working in a dance studio as a professional instructor.

"Ryosuke?" Yuri knocked on him door and he replied with a 'come in'.

"What?!" Yuri exclaimed. He entered Ryosuke's room and sighed as he looked at the sight.

"Eh? What is it?" This was the first time he stopped looking at his phone and turned towards Yuri who was looking at him with disappointed eyes.

"I came in here at 7 AM, you were on your phone and now it's 7 PM you're still holding onto that?" He referred to Ryosuke's phone which looked like it was glued to his skin or something.

"Gomen. I wasn't aware of the time." He apologized. He felt the popsicle melting so he ate it all in one bite and threw the stick away.

"I bet you haven't eaten dinner yet, haven't you?" Yuri placed his hands on his hips and the way Ryosuke looked away at him made his assumption true.

"Oh Glob. Come on, I'll make you dinner." Yuri exited Ryosuke's room with him following behind. He didn't forget to bring him phone with him and as soon as they reach the kitchen, Ryosuke sat on a chair at the kitchen counter and started using him phone again.

"What would you like?" Yuri asked but Ryosuke was smiling like an idiot and didn't catch Yuri's question. Yuri just sighed at the sight and started cooking something for him.

Even though Ryosuke is the cook between them Yuri could still cook. He does act like a mother to him and nurses him in times like this.

Yuri placed a plate of Garlic Pepper Beef in front of Ryosuke and some homemade Lemonade. Ryosuke's mom loves gardening so he picked up fresh lemons from their garden. Even with the amount of noise Yuri was making in the kitchen, Ryosuke still didn't know what was going on around him. Not until Yuri pulled his phone out of his hand and put it inside his pocket. Ryosuke is a shy type of person and he doesn't really talk much but this was already too much of him not talking.

"I won't give it back unless you finish all of these." He pointed the Food that was in front of Ryosuke.

"Ugh... alright." Ryosuke picked up him utensils and started eating.

"Atleast your cooking improved." Ryosuke said with his mouth full as a result he was whacked in the end and he chocked a bit.

"Hey Ryosuke. You know I can't take care of you forever right?" Ryosuke took a sip out of him drink and set it back on the counter top.

"Of course I know that. Why ask me about it?"

"Nothing, I was just making sure." Ryosuke stopped eating and was looking at Yuri intensely like there was something he wasn't telling him.

"What is it?" Yuri asked him.

"Nothing." Ryosuke continued on eating trying to forget what they had just discussed and what he kept on thinking in him mind.