Devotion

"Good morning." Ryosuke opened the door of his house to see a well-dressed Yuto smiling brightly at him. He was wearing khaki short pants with an aquamarine shirt and a pair of brown vans. His hair was a bit messy but he still looked good and very handsome in Ryosuke's eyes.

"Un morning. Do you wanna come in for breakfast?" Ryosuke offered and Yuto couldn't say no because he was indeed hungry. He was in hurry he might be late.

"I cooked breakfast." Ryosuke added as they were walking inside the house. Yuto looked very happy upon hearing it and started to get all jumpy.

“And Yuri helped.” Yuto came to a stop just by hearing Yuri's name and of course Ryosuke was oblivious of this.

"Maybe I'll just wait in the car. You enjoy your breakfast." Yuto was about to make a run for it but Yuri's voice stopped him.

"Don't worry Yuto, I won't poison you and I don't bite. I'm your FRIEND deshou." Yuri's voice sounded very sweet and it wasn't the nice kind of sweet but rather the annoyed with a hint of mischief kind of sweet. Yuri even emphasized the word FRIEND just to remind both of them about last night's conversation.

"O-okay." Yuto walked back and entered the dining room and was met by an elegant looking breakfast. His jaw drop just by looking at it.

There was a stack of pancakes on each plate with butter and maple syrup on the side. French toast could also be seen being set on the table. And you could have a choice of fresh brewed coffee or Earl grey tea.

"Sugoi." Yuto was still standing in the open staring at the Food on the table.

"Don't just stand there. Sit down and eat." Ryosuke grabbed his hand and made him sit beside him.

"Even the utensils sparkle!" Yuto said as he grabbed a spoon and looked at his complexion in it.

"Ryosuke does work for a 5 star hotel so he learns from the best to serve the best." Yuri explained and Yuto just nodded his head. Ryosuke was a bit embarrassed of how Yuto was appreciating all his efforts. It made him feel all bubbly inside and it was a very nice and warm feeling.

"Itadakimasu!" They said in unison and started eating their breakfast.

"This is so delicious!!!" Yuto commented.

"Thank you." Ryosuke replied softly. His cheeks were decorated red all of a sudden.

They continued on their wonderful breakfast and after it for the first time Ryosuke helped Yuri in cleaning up.

"You're just doing this for show aren't you?" Yuri said in a whisper so that Yuto wouldn't hear them. He looked at Ryosuke and he was blushing as he nodded his head.

"We'll be going now! Bye bye Yuri-chan! " Ryosuke said as they were walking towards Yuto's car.

"Un. Take care." Yuri replied. He then grabbed Yuto's shirt from the back pulling him behind.

"Take care of him or else." Yuri whispered to Yuto. His voice was sorta threatening and his facial expression was sweet.

"Y-yes sir." Yuto swallowed a lump and then Yuri released him from his grip and bade the two of them farewell.

They arrived at the amusement park in 20 minutes top. Yuto being a gentleman opened the door for Ryosuke to get out. He even extended a hand to help him.

"Arigatou." Ryosuke took his offer but he didn't expect him to hold onto it. This made Ryosuke blush and his heart raising.

"Actually I sorta lied to you." Yuto said as they were walking inside the park.