Strangers

"Look out! Aahhhh!" Ryosuke tried to hit the brakes but it was playing games with him. He ended up lying on a stranger's chest with his bike on top of both of them.

"That hurts." he winced as he tried sitting up. Good thing he wore arm and knee pads and a helmet or else he might have gotten scratches and bruises or even much worse, he might have lost a tooth because of the impact. His vision started clearing up and his head stopped spinning.

"So, how long are you gonna stay on top of me?" A voice was heard. Ryosuke looked down and saw a man with a pained face and it just dawned to Ryosuke that he fell on top of him.

"I'm so very sorry!" He hurriedly pushed his fallen bike and stood up pulling the stranger with him.

"Are you hurt?" Ryosuke examined him. He had quite a nice face. He also had a nice built but not that muscular. Only a bit skinny but it suited him.

"My ribs might have compressed and my spinal cord is feeling twisted but I'm alright." He showed a small smile but it sent a big impact to Ryosuke's heart.

"Gosh! I just met him!" he tried to push the thought away and focused on how to make it up to this stranger who he just gave an internal bleeding.

"I'm very sorry! I'm still learning to ride a bike you see." He bowed down deep. His chest almost meeting his legs.

"It's alright. You don't get hit by a bike everyday so yeah, let's leave it that way." He chuckled oh so sweetly and Ryosuke would be lying if he said he wasn't affected by it. The stranger's voice was so smooth and also alluring. Everytime Ryosuke hears it, his heart starts doing back flips.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ryosuke was still very concerned. He is small but he's not very light adding the bike that fell on top of them, he must feel much worse that what he's showing to Ryosuke.

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine! How about you?"

"I'm fine too... Good thing my friends made me wear these protective gears!" he knocked on him helmet showing how pull proof his equipment were and gave a smile to the stranger. Ryosuke was happy that he was fine. He was actually relieved that the man is so nice and didn't ask for charges.

"you are adorable." He gave a hearty laugh and Ryosuke couldn't help to blush. He was embarrassed at the same time flattered; his heart beat raising 180/60.

"Y-you don't usually call a person you just met, Adorable." he was moving rather awkwardly. He kept fanning himself and breathing in and out to release the heat on his face. But what Ryosuke didn't know was the stranger was looking at him and showing this smile. He was quite amused of Ryosuke. Silence was suddenly heard and both of them noticed it so they decided to break it coincidentally with the same question.

"I didn't catch your name." They realized what they both said and chuckled.

"I'll go first then. Hi, I'm Nakajima Yuto. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Un. Yamada Ryosuke. Nice to meet you too." they both gave a polite bow.

"Ryosuke!!!" someone called him from afar. They both looked back and saw a guy running towards their direction still calling Ryosuke's name. Then he finally reached them.

"Thank God you're safe! I was really worried you never came back!" The said guy placed his hands on Ryosuke's shoulder then gave him a bear hug of happiness and relief.

"Gomene Yuri. I fell from my bike." Ryosuke explained. Yuri pulled himself off Ryosuke and Ryosuke saw Yuri's eyes widened.

"Eh?! Are you alright?!" Yuri examined him. He was looking for bruises or bumps or bleeds and as he found none, Yuri gave a big sigh of relief.

"Your little brother?" Yuto butted into their moment. Yuri heard what he said and thought it was rude. Yuri looked back at Yuto and examining him from head to toe, giving him small chills on his back.

"You could say that. He's my classmate and he's very protevtive about me." Ryosuke linked their arms together and showed a sweet smile at Yuto.

"Oh. So he's more like your mom." Yuri was taken aback. He let out a gasp and glared at the said stranger.

"Let's go Ryosuke. I don't want you or me to get caught up with his rudeness." He said as he looked back at Yuto and Ryosuke then he let Ryosuke's bike stand with one hand and dragged Ryosuke with the other without forgetting to give one more glare towards Yuto.

"It was nice meeting you, Nakajima-san." he was still looking back at Yuto while being dragged and waved his free hand at him.

"Call me Yuto. And it was nice meeting you too, Ryosuke." The way him name slipped out his lips were like chimes to Ryosuke's ears and butterflies to him stomach.

"Nice meeting you too, Yuri-san." Yuri didn't respond. He just walked faster until they were far from Yuto. Ryosuke hugged Yuri's arm and smiled like an idiot.

"You know, a stranger is a person you don't know. Don't get your hopes too high again." Yuri said to him and Ryosuke understood what he meant. Him past relationships didn't turn out well but what he felt with Yuto was something much more different than what he felt with the others.

"That's why we get to know them." Ryosuke replied and showed a great smile plastered on him blooming face.