Chapter eight- parents day

Beginne am Anfang

"Of... course. Any friend of Brooke's..." Beast started not knowing what to say, although thankfully, Mal spoke up.

"Um, I actually came with my friends." Mal pointed over to where they saw Carlos and Jay eat out of the chocolate fountain.

Belle followed her line of sight and winced when she saw how they were eating. "Well, you should invite them. Because the more the merrier!"

"Yeah, we'll go grab them." Evie grabbed Mal's hand and was about to ask away when Beast spoke up.

"Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?" Beast suggested, as he moved to rub his wife's shoulders.

"Huh? Of course."

"Game on." Brooke fist bumped her dad.

"Game on." He replied.

The three teens walked away, Brooke showing them to their area. "Have you played before?" Brooke glanced between them holding the stick.

"No." Evie said as Mal shook her head.

"No? You'll be fine." Brooke said, knowing the game was just a hit or miss type of thing.

Brooke moved behind Mal gentlely, placing her hands on her hips. "Here." She moved her hands to rest over Mal's. "Then swing."

"Like this?" Mal whispered as she pressed back into Brooke, making the girl suck in a breath. As she swung, hitting the ball, getting it through the little thing in the ground.

When Mals turn was over and Brookes pain ended, and she may or may not have adjusted her light blue suit pants.

It was Evie's turn, and Brooke had a feeling she wouldn't make it easy on her.

"Hold here." Brooke said, moving Evie's hands to the near top of the stick. "And look up." Evie looked at Brooke. "Over at the thing... fuck." Brooke lost her words as Evie pressed back into her.

The blue haired girl let out a chuckle as. Brooke tried to gain her breath. "Would you look at that. I did it." Evie said with a smirk.

Brooke hummed, gripping Evie's hips, keeping her where she was. "You and Mal are mean to me." She whispered.

Evie turned around, quickly wrapping her arms around the girls neck, making sure to keep Brookes lower half hidden. "You haven't seen anything yet." She whispered, nibbling at the girls ear.

Their moment was cut short when they heard a yell from the other side of the field.

"What? You! How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" Brooke looked over and saw Queen leah, Audrey's Grammy standing in front of Mal.

"Shit." Brooke hissed, speed walking over to them. Coming to stand beside Mal, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Brooke expressed, although she watched as the old woman shook her head.

"A chance to what, Brooklyn? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her." Queen leah shouted out, fairy godmother gave her a sympathetic look.

Brooke clenched her jaw at what the woman was doing, no matter what she was not sending these four back to the Isle.

Brooke didn't understand the pain the older generation went through, but she was the future queen, and what she wanted was to unite the two Isles slowly.