-Enchanted-

'Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
'Cross the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy'

'Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"'Cross the room your silhouetteStarts to make its way to meThe playful conversation startsCounter all your quick remarksLike passing notes in secrecy'

"Neck kisses, coffee dates and midnight car rides."

ACT ONE- BEWITCHED

ACT TWO- Three words eight letters

ACT THEE- Marry me?

ACT four- Marriage and pregnancy?

Synopsis-
Brooklyn daisy beast is the only child to beast and belle, she's there pride and joy both of there hearts. Being the only daughter of the king meant that she was the heir to Auradon, the future queen.

She'd been preparing for the position her whole life being the perfect student, perfect daughter and perfect girlfriend to Audrey.

She felt like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders, and no one could see it no one could see her struggle, no one could see her throw her books in a fit of rage or cry because she felt like she had failed.

But everyone saw the beautiful, funny, flirty and sarcastic future queen. If you asked anyone who lived in Auradon they would all say the same thing, they want Brooklyn as there future queen. She had a way with bringing a smile to people's faces, making them laugh even when they wanted to cry.

Because that's who she was.

What happens when she meets two girls from the isle who come to Auradon for her first official proclamation.

What will happen when a queen falls to her knees for two villain girls.

Extended summary-

Where the future queen of auradon announces her first official proclamation to bring four kids from the isle to Auradon, what she never expected was to completely and utterly fall head over heals in love with the daughter of Maleficent and the evil Queen.

Warning
this story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content such as smut. If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution. The Oc is intersex.