Chapter two- Princess, dragon & beast

Today was the day, the day that the four isle kid's arrived at Auradon Prep, a driver was sent over an hour ago to bring them to the front of the school

Today was the day, the day that the four isle kid's arrived at Auradon Prep, a driver was sent over an hour ago to bring them to the front of the school. Brooke had stacked the limo with as many snacks she could find and she even put a game of uno in there. She stood in front of the statue of her father with the band infront of her where the limo would pull up hopefully soon so the band would stop playing.

She loves the band don't get her wrong her best friend is a member, doug he was good so it was no suprise when he joined. He was hesitant at first but then Brooke told him he'd be great so he joined. But hearing the same beat for the past twenty minute's put a strain on her mind.

She was stood in her dark blue suit jacket wearing a white shirt the first too buttons undone which showed of her gold chain that laid across her collarbone, a yellow pair of jeans the black pointer formal shoes on her feet that she hated but had to wear, her hair was curled going down just past her shoulders. Although her favourite piece to wear was the bulk golden ring that had a compass designed on it, the ring rested on her right index finger.

Beside her Audrey stood in her normal pink but with her green cardigan, fairy godmother was infront of them both in her light blue dress with her pink bow.

Brooke played with the family heirloom on her hand to ease her nerves she didn't know why she was nervous but she was.

Audrey took her hand and placed it on her arm so that they where entwined. "It will be fine, im sure they'll be here soon." She leaned up to kiss her girlfriend's cheek with a smile, even though she did not agree with this new order she had to play the role of supportive girlfriend.

Brooke nodded at her words and before she could say anything the limo pulled up and as soon as it came to a stop a boy dressed in the colors red, white and a bit of black with ghost white hair came tumbling out followed with a boy in a leather brown and yellow jacket got out after him holding the other end of what looked to be a blue towel.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" The boy on the floor groaned as the biggers boys foot was on his chest. By the colors he wore Brooke had a feeling the boy on the floor was the son of Cruella De Ville which meant his name was Carlos.

"Cause you want it!" Brooke couldn't help but chuckle at his answer, again she looked at the colors he wore the taller boy must of been Jafer's son, which made him Jay.

Brooke followed Fairy godmother as the band moved out the way for them parting down the middle, thats when she could get a better look at them.

Two girls, two boys.

"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience." Brooke moved her head to see who said that and found a purple haired girl stepping around the two boys on the floor, her gaze stuck to her as Brooke thought she looked beautiful she smiled slighty looking at the girl. With the purple hair and clothes Brooke guessed that she was the daughter of Maleficent which meant she must be Mal.