* ᴛᴡᴏ - ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ *

ابدأ من البداية

"Number 75, that's the cabin number that we're staying in." Izuku read out slowly. His reading skills weren't fully flourished as of yet. He was only four years old, so being able to read, even if it wasn't very well, at such a young age. 

Katsuki nodded, and took Deku's hand in such a rush, you'd think they were running away from a bombing or something. But, he was just excited. With a short squeal of surprise, Deku was pulled along with Katsuki, until they reached room number 75. 

The two boys hesitantly pushed open the heavy oak door that led to their cabin, and immediately smiled. They loved it, even without their now sparse belongings decorating it.

There was a circular window in one corner, that seemed to be really comfortable to sit in, surprisingly enough. Perfect to curl up with a book and read. The floor was a dark, murky brown, and there was a trunk at the end of the two bunk beds for both their belongings. The bunk beds themselves looked amazing too, screwed to the floor so they wouldn't move around, and decorated with a green blanket on the bottom bunk, and an orange one on the top. It seemed like it was perfectly made for Katsuki and Izuku, and they were more than happy to have this as their bedroom. It was fairly small, but it didn't need to be too big. They were only four year olds, of course.

The two boys' euphoria was rudely interrupted by a knock on the door, and Inko entered, a smile on her face. "We're gonna get going really soon, come up to the deck, both of you. And Katsuki, your mother wants to tell you something." 

Katsuki and Izuku stood up simultaneously, and followed Inko out to the deck of the ship. Once the two of them made it up there, they were pretty blown away by the sea breeze blowing on their faces, and through their hair. 

Izuku peered over the edge, to see a male in his late teens unhooking the ship from the dock, and a man running onto the ship, a weird hat oddly positioned on his head. Then, the ship started moving, and Midoriya was so surprised that he took a few steps backwards, nearly falling as he did so. Katsuki being there did help to support him though, thankfully. 

It had been a week since the Midoriya and Bakugo families had started their journey. Katsuki was well and truly loving every second of it... Midoriya not so much. He'd be lying if he said he had stopped feeling queasy, but he hadn't actually thrown up. He was definitely getting better though, he was getting used to the feeling of being on a constantly moving ship. 

"Izuku?" Katsuki asked, sitting down beside Izuku, who was lying face down on their shared bunk bed. "Talk to me, what's wrong?" He asked, moving a little bit closer to the greenette so he could ruffle his hair, hopefully a symbol of comfort to him. 

"I miss Japan, I wanna go back there." The boy cried, sitting up and nuzzling into the other's chest. "I miss it, a lot..." 

"Deku, you know we can't, it just isn't possible. We can't live there anymore." Katsuki reminded, his arms closing around the boy, enwrapping him in a hug. 

"But what if..." Izuku paused, trying to remember where we were going. That information had slipped his mind a lot time ago, though. "What if wherever we're going is bad? What if we get killed the very minute we step in there?" He asked, resting his head upon Katsuki's warm chest, and hearing the faint heartbeat that was inside it. 

"We could get killed anywhere, Deku, we could have been killed back in Japan. We're extremely lucky that we weren't, but just because it's a new place for us, doesn't mean that we're going to get injured or die there. Okay?" Katsuki said, moving one of his arms that was previously wrapped around Izuku's body, up to the fluffy curls that rested on the boy's head. 

Izuku nodded, completely understanding what he was hearing. He did get that, he was just scared of what the new place they were moving to would mean for them. His mind was coming up with lots of 'What if's' to consider, and those 'What if's' weren't often positive things. 

Katsuki sat down properly, and decided to lay next to Izuku, again hoping that this action would be of some comfort to the boy. And it was , thankfully. "Kacchan, what if we don't make any friends there?" Izuku asked, leaning his head against Katsuki's small, bony shoulder. 

"Then we'll have each other, and all will be okay. As long as we have each other, which I promise you Deku, we always will, then we'll be fine." Katsuki spoke, a childish grin filling up his features. 

Izuku nodded, and wrapped his arm around Katsuki lopsidedly. "I'm very glad I have you in my life, Kacchan." He said, and that confession caused Katsuki to start feeling a bit hot in body temperature. 

"Um... thanks." He thanked, letting the smaller male practically go to sleep in his arms. He wasn't even meant to be sleeping in Izuku's bed, technically. His own bed was just a ladder away. But, this couldn't be changed, Katsuki just couldn't go to his own bed when Izuku was sleeping very adorably on top of him, cuddled up to him. Katsuki watched the boy's chest rise and fall and it was at that moment that it dawned on him how precious Izuku really was and how much the blond needed to treasure him. Then, he looked up and saw Izuku's beautiful face. His long eyelashes, his green curls, his freckles that reminded Katsuki of stars in the night sky... just everything. Everything about Izuku was just endearing, and Katsuki could never even dream about leaving Izuku to brave the world's troubles alone.

It took almost 2 months for the two small families to arrive at their destination, and when they did, they were not disappointed at all. It really was breathtaking... 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this update! I can't wait to get really descriptive in the next chapter. 

Make sure to vote and comment (and maybe even follow, who knows?) if you enjoyed this! 

Have a good day/night! 

-River 💕