Chapter 7:

Evie refused to board until she oversaw unloading her house. She watched for 2 hours as a crew of 50 men unloaded her garden- she yelled the whole time as phoenix had his crew on the sideline watching.

Evie was taken in front facing handcuffs tied around the wrist of her long-sleeved jacket, and a chain around her waist into academy custody. She never spoke a word while she packed her bags of electronics with Phoenix.

Thanks to her compliance, they allowed her to finish her bottle of wine on the plane. Between her hands her small stuffed lion and was more than happy to hold it on her flight. Phoenix, after scanning it, seemed it safe to let her fly with.

Lev won it when she was 7 at the arcade before the claw machine broke.

It was a reminder of why she does what she does.

She was happy to say the least. To be gone and heading closer to Lev. She was hoping he kept moving forward. Maybe he was going back to school. Evie chuckled to herself seeing the assumable gigantic Russian sitting in the American classroom.

"Ms. Romanov" a voice sounded from behind her detaining seat on their plane. Evie looked up and met two blue eyes. She felt her body sag, hating that name. The man walking up noticed her reaction to her name.

"Valkyrie is fine. Mr. Kingsley Blackhawk." She falsely smiled, recognizing him from his books on accounting. Phoenix was shocked with how quickly she changed to English. He sat 10 feet behind her, and watched the way Valkyrie smiled up to king.

"Nice to finally meet another competitor in person, your books saved my own business on more than one occasion, thank you." Evie smiled honestly this time. Kingsley mask almost slipped at how sincere she was. Was this girl really a mafia boss? Kingsley thought to himself.

"You write?" Phoenix asked Kingsley. His books were low in number and ones that his team didn't know about.

"He has a couple of books that you should read if you become a business owner yourself Phoenix." Evie burped and got embarrassed. She flushed red and held up her free hand.

"Sorry it's the wine.." She laughed. Phoenix smirked and Kingsley has a tinge of a smirk to the side of his mouth. She was cute. Kingsley thought to himself, not knowing Phoenix was having similar thoughts.

Kingsley was shocked she knew his face, but then again, she knew about the SIA.

"So you speak English." Kingsley asked.

"No, absolutely none.." She spoke, in English.

"Im going to ignore that. How about another question." Kingsley sat down in the chair directly across from her, folding one leg over the other.

"How much do you know about the SIA." Kingsley asked once he settled. He watched as the girl, younger than himself, started out the window as she kept stealing glances to the stuffed tiger is in her hand.

"That's a difficult question." Evie admitted aloud fumbling with her tiger stuffy. Kingsley saw the look in her face as she stared at the stuffed tiger.

"How so?" He inquired; his brows furrowed in an intimidation factor. Evie slowly peaked up to him and smirked, seeing through his fake intimidation.

"Well, I guess a better question would be, what DON'T I know."

"I mean I know the ins and out, code words and locations of bases. It took me about 4 months to get back in , you guys have a great cyber security network now. But I guess I was in originally 6 years ago. So I already had the backcode." She smiled.